1970 chevelle 355 s.b th 350 trans 12 bolt posi 373

mikeyz

My brother is selling his 70 chevelle hard top. it is green with white stripes green interior with buckets and console. it is a malibu and has the rally rims with the wides in the back, brand new bfgs with only a couple hundred miles on it. The car has 89k and the motor has about 10k on it. runs great. the bad end is. the body wotk is showing in all the usual spots. the carpet is ruined from something spilling on it. the car runs awesome but needs new body work and paint. the frame trunk and floors are absolutely rust free. the body work was done by my dad who is not a body man. with just a little time and money it would be show quality again.i have some pics i can send if interested it is esier to give detail over the phone so if really interested i will pm you my number. i am not sure what the car would be worth but i have decided to start at $15k and go from there. this is no project car, all it needs is some minor things and paint job. this car is good to drive to california the day you pick it up. so spread the word and try to help my brother. thanks.