1980 Buick Skyhawk! Darn near free!

dr_frankenstein

Mad Scientist
OKAY!

So,

Years ago, I got this skyhawk from another member here........ I really have a heart for this little car, as she is cool as can be... but now im buying this same members other car for my daughter since we found that the glass roof on the skyhawk makes her feel nauseous after sitting in it awhile, (teenage girl... what can you do?) so its time it found a new home.

Mostly complete car, less engine and trans.

Im going to scrap it if i dont have any interest... i dont want to cause well.... its a buick.... but i need the room.

all i want is scrap value for the car.... or some beer.... Help me out and save this rare gem before it gets mooshed!

IMAG0309.jpg
IMAG0310.jpg

i left el paso like 3 weeks ago back on vacation to visit haha, i would of told my friend to go swing by and pick it up, maybe grab some pecan beer at de la vegas!

Too far for me otherwise I'd be all over that. My first car was a '76 Skyhawk with the odd-fire 231/4-speed. That red car looks pretty straight & solid...good little project. And the glass roof is icing on the cake. :cool:

This is a factory v6 car, and had a carb turbo system on it. I am keeping the motor and trans for a 69 nova project i already have going, too many projects at my house and my wife is getting tired of all my crap sitting around! Help me out guys, i dont want her to be smooshed, but i will if i have too

This is like my 1st car, but mine was black...if we were justa few states away, id be there tomorrow...

Too far for me otherwise I'd be all over that. My first car was a '76 Skyhawk with the odd-fire 231/4-speed. That red car looks pretty straight & solid...good little project. And the glass roof is icing on the cake. :cool:
Same color as my second car and if it had the aero nose on it it would almost be a twin.:cool: Take a vacation and bring it out Aj. I've still got my original and I could put the 2 of them together to make a really cool ride.:D

If you are willing to have the roof removed and ship it i am interested. I have a 76 skyhawk with a buick 350 and 2004r trans.That the glass roof broke. You would be cutting up one buick to save another.

Charlie, how far are you from El Paso? I know you are in Texas but that is a really big state. Everyone, don't let this car go. It is amazingly straight and complete. Factory V6 with A/C and other options! Just don't see them around.

Charlie, how far are you from El Paso? I know you are in Texas but that is a really big state. Everyone, don't let this car go. It is amazingly straight and complete. Factory V6 with A/C and other options! Just don't see them around.
I'm south of DFW about 50 miles Erik. If you decide to take a vacation this way the power tour starts in DFW this year.;)