1983 Buick Regal for Sale or trade

Yates

Hey guys just figured I would see what kind of feedback I would get.. I have been kicking the idea around to either sell or trade my car for a Grand National. Anyone interested let me know. This car is turn key and runs great. Runs on pump gas. Ask any questions you have and I have plenty of pics of car. I would really like a clean Grand National. I did not skimp out when building motor. Here are a few pics. Car stays in my garage. Asking $15000 OBO
100_6773.jpg

100_6789.jpg

100_6781.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_6783.jpg

I can take more current photos but car looks exactly the same it's garaged. Trying to do this at work and don't have access to more current photos here. As far as power it's a 383 Chevy small block 4 bolt main with Miloden splayed caps. Eagle forged crank JE custom pistons with 10/1 compression. Crower custom grind solid cam. Crane gold roller rockers with stud girdles. Edelbrock Victor Jr heads with o-ring grooves machined in and head studs Holley power charger 250 with current setup pushing 12 lbs of boost with current pulley CSR Electric water pump and a comp cams belt drive. Electric fan Hooker Super Comp long tube headers I believe they are 1 3/4 primary tubes. 3 1/2 in exhaust. Custom Holley double pumper 956 cfm sent out to JeT performance to work with the blower. All MSD ignition with boost retard and 2 step. 6 point roll cage. 12 bolt rear with 433 gears and a spool. Turbo 400 Dynamic trans with trans brake (reverse manual valve body). 8 in 3500 stall torque converter. Custom Denny's driveshaft. G- force custom crossmember. Custom fabricated oil pan with kick out. Custom fabricated breather tank please ask any questions I'm sure I forgot some things but I'm trying to do this at work.

Put a bult stage 2 in it and keep it. I would keep it. atleast you know what you have. A twin turbo stage 2 would feel right at home in there. Good luck with whatever you do. Looks like a real nice car

That's what everyone is saying. Keep it. Car runs great and is very fast with the 12 lbs of boost. My only thing is I want more of a daily driver. Something I can load the kids in and take out to a show. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Not! That's why I'm just throwing it out there to see what kind of interest people may have. Car has potential to be much faster to. I have only been running a single carb on it since I had it. Two 650's car should run 9's