1983 Hurst Oldsmobile

lhbarrett

I am looking for a 83 Hurst Olds, or leads on one. I would like to buy one from a fellow enthusiast and it does not have to be in running condition, but would prefer mostly complete. Might consider a 1984. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO.

Regards,
Lance
BB_OLDS@msn.com

other car

The 442 has been down for about a year, as I replaced the wiring harness, floor pans, and removed a 6 point roll bar. I just need to re-install the dash. The 442 does present well but is only optioned like a W-30 as it was not built in Lansing. It has some interesting history. If you are serious about buying it and want to talk, shoot me an e-mail.

Regards,
Lance

I am looking for a 83 Hurst Olds, or leads on one. I would like to buy one from a fellow enthusiast and it does not have to be in running condition, but would prefer mostly complete. Might consider a 1984. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO.

Regards,
Lance
BB_OLDS@msn.com

My brother has an original '83 Hurst Olds.... he car faxed it and has around ~35,000-~45,000 Original miles [cant remember off hand] - The lightning rods, like usual need rebuilding, he just put another shifter in it, the anemic 307 is gone and in its place is a strong 383 ci Stroker.... he will sell with or w/o engine - Body isnt perfect but its all there. P/M me if interested - he has more cars then he needs and I keep getting on him about his T-Type just sitting around... LMK