1984 buick gn t type with a real engine!

Some inbred has really defaced that poor Regal. People like that should not be allowed to mate. :mad:

why am I getting flashbacks of rice and IROC-Z Camaros? :rolleyes: Somone oughta email him and ask if it comes with V6 too.

ummm....

"400 hp" multiplied by worlds cheapest engine to build divided by "$10000 invested" equals "who's your mechanic??"
:rolleyes:

where's that "cheapest to build" thread again? :D

The only way I'm buying this is if I he gives me all the 15 second times slips he got with his 400hp.

"Vehicle Description

1984 buick gn t type with a real engine!@400 hp.not the sissy non intercooled 3.8 6 cylinder!shorty headers,mac dual mufflers,edelbrock intake,3000 stahl convertor,tranny cooler, 600 series carb.hot cam,poly urethane bushings,etc.car sounds like a dragster and handles like a vette!"

:eek:

Originally posted by TURBOV6
"Vehicle Description

1984 buick gn t type with a real engine!@400 hp.not the sissy non intercooled 3.8 6 cylinder!shorty headers,mac dual mufflers,edelbrock intake,3000 stahl convertor,tranny cooler, 600 series carb.hot cam,poly urethane bushings,etc.car sounds like a dragster and handles like a vette!"

He may have got that backwards... "car sounds like a [Chev]ette and handles like a dragster!"

Originally posted by TURBOV6
"Vehicle Description

Geeez. You know when they list "hot cam" and edelbrock intake as some of the highlights, the motor is really making about 250HP.

I have seen this car. They must have been traveling thru NM a while back. Sounded real mean at idle, like 3" Flowmasters with 12.00:1 comp and a 272@.050" cam. When the light turned green, it also sounded like it had a 6500 stall in it. Took forever to get going and sounded like it left the light in second and never shifted. Then again, maybe that is what happened. :eek:

Originally posted by GNeric
I have seen this car. They must have been traveling thru NM a while back. Sounded real mean at idle, like 3" Flowmasters with 12.00:1 comp and a 272@.050" cam. When the light turned green, it also sounded like it had a 6500 stall in it. Took forever to get going and sounded like it left the light in second and never shifted. Then again, maybe that is what happened. :eek:

Look at the pictures, junk carb, junk intake, junk heads.

It would be lucky to make 400bhp with a 250 shot.

I want to buy that!.......Just to drive it off a cliff to put it out of its misery. Poor thing.........RIP:(

The ad for that car should read....

1984 Riced out Buick Regal with a "real" Boat Anchor for a motor!:eek:

Originally posted by 86brick

The ad for that car should read....

1984 Riced out Buick Regal with a "real" Boat Anchor for a motor!:eek:
:p I agree with you poor car rip

WOW, I think that has the ultra rare "Racer Red" option, note the "pull-me-over-red" washer and overflow bottle. That thing will fetch 10's of thousands.

Not.