1985 WH1 Regal T-Type

1985WH1

Buicks and Bikes Baby!
DSC00816.jpg

Here is a rundown of the car.
1985 Regal T-Type with the WH1 designer package, one of 525 built, one of only a handful built with the 60/40 split bench seat. Grey interior. My father ordered this car brand new...it was his company car, he bought it from the company when they retired it in 1988, it's got about 130,000 miles on it, 90,000 were put on it in the 85-88 time frame, mostly highway miles, still in factory paint although the upper black has had some touch ups, could use new paint...I've been torn over this since it is "survivor" paint. Does have new bumper fillers front and rear and is rolling on period 215/65/15 Goodyear Eagle GT white letter tires (try to find those now) It has a GNX style dash but I do have an NOS dash face plate and a stock speedo(and a stock speedo converted to 145mph) also has a RamBlo ram air setup....I have all parts to return it to stock as well as many many NOS parts including a full emblem set (minus the "Buick" for the trunk lid) the turbo was replaced in 1993 and just has a few thousand miles on it (under 20,000) and is in great shape. The rear end was a 3.42:1 one legger but I installed a Powertrax locker in it(have stock parts). The alternator has been replaced but I still have the black powder coated original. The power antenna(tri band) is broken but it was dealer installed, came with a fixed mast(I do not have this and was going to put a repo GN powerantenna in it anyway). It has power locks and wind up windows, twilight sentinal, concert sound II am/fm/cassette, tilt, cruise, delay wipers, power trunk release, rear defrost. I have a total of 10 stock wheels for the car.
I have tons of paperwork as well, I'd like to get about $7500 but am open to all offers, would rather trade it for a 49 Buick 2 door sedanette.

All the pics can be seen here
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Ahhh....good old Fayettehell. Used to live there in Spring Lake myself. Never knew there was another TR guy there.

There are a few of us, I rode my motorcycle mostly year round so that might be why you never saw my WH1, sad to say I only put about 500-1000 miles a year on it, that is one of the reasons I'm letting it go...well, that and I really want a 1949 Buick...straight eight, points and condenser, 6volt electrics, generator and vacuum windshield wipers......Ahhh yes, simpler times....and yes, it will be my driver!