1986-7 Plastic Wire Harness Loom Parts

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
I needed an engine wire harness for one of my drivers and I had a nice, low mileage one which needed to be "customized" for this application.

Removing the plastic covering in the car will usually trash these pieces, so I very carefully removed the plastic rivits, which cannot be salvaged, but the rest is in excellent shape.

To me is has no monetary value, but to someone restoring a GN, it could be a welcome bunch of parts!

I do not want to make an auction with this, just let me know if someone is interested, thanks.

HARNESS PARTS.JPG

I needed an engine wire harness for one of my drivers and I had a nice, low mileage one which needed to be "customized" for this application.

Removing the plastic covering in the car will usually trash these pieces, so I very carefully removed the plastic rivits, which cannot be salvaged, but the rest is in excellent shape.

To me is has no monetary value, but to someone restoring a GN, it could be a welcome bunch of parts!

I do not want to make an auction with this, just let me know if someone is interested, thanks.

View attachment 288979

Nick would you peel just the corrugated loom out the oval one ??

Not sure about what you are asking?

Would you split up the harness parts you have .. I need just the corrugated OVAL portion but don't want to get all of it as I don't need it and maybe someone else can use the other components .

IF not .. no biggie .. just thought I would ask as I have someone looking for just that part .

I'm interested on the drivers side plastic piece if you split it up. Not sure how much you want for it?

Would you split up the harness parts you have .. I need just the corrugated OVAL portion but don't want to get all of it as I don't need it and maybe someone else can use the other components ...........

That is fine with me, I just do not want to trash GN parts like that that are not available.

I am on a flight to BG in the AM, so I may not have e-mail access for a few days.

I am interested in the round loom, the metal bracket with loom hanger and hard plastic cover, if still available

Dont need for the oval loom

I'm interested on the drivers side plastic piece if you split it up. Not sure how much you want for it?

Just cover postage and what you it is worth to you.

I will be gone until the 24th of Sept, so just send me an e-mail to: arizonagn@q.com.

There will probably be 200 e-mails when I return, so get in line! :)

If the person passes on the big plastic L shaped piece, I am interested. Please let me know.

Hey Nick,

Mario, Lou's friend from Puerto Rico, is looking for the driver side L piece. He asked me about one when we were all sitting around at Bowling Green. I didn't see this post until today.

Last edited:
Sorry for my delayed response.

Sorry, but I had to use some parts to finish a car here.

As far as the "L" plastic piece, I was able to find 3 of them so far, and may have an oval piece?