1986-7 Plastic Wire Harness Loom Parts

I am interested in the round loom, the metal bracket with loom hanger and hard plastic cover, if still available

Dont need for the oval loom

I am confused on the parts you need? Let me know specifics and will see if I have them.

Nick,
I did not see this until today.....after the swap meet in Ca I found I was in need of the L shaped drivers loom and 1 of the hangers that attach to the AC heat shield. If you still have them I will take them!
Steve

I also need the L shaped plastic piece. If anybody has one please pm me. Thanks.

I needed an engine wire harness for one of my drivers and I had a nice, low mileage one which needed to be "customized" for this application.

Removing the plastic covering in the car will usually trash these pieces, so I very carefully removed the plastic rivits, which cannot be salvaged, but the rest is in excellent shape.

To me is has no monetary value, but to someone restoring a GN, it could be a welcome bunch of parts!

I do not want to make an auction with this, just let me know if someone is interested, thanks.

View attachment 288979
Need the l shape wire loom if you still have any

Hey Nick........ TurboTGuy here....

I'm holding your CA delivery for ransom........ Pay me 1 MEEEEELION DOHLLARS or............ just call me.

Tom needs to empty the bed of the pick up.............. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I needed an engine wire harness for one of my drivers and I had a nice, low mileage one which needed to be "customized" for this application.

Removing the plastic covering in the car will usually trash these pieces, so I very carefully removed the plastic rivits, which cannot be salvaged, but the rest is in excellent shape.

To me is has no monetary value, but to someone restoring a GN, it could be a welcome bunch of parts!

I do not want to make an auction with this, just let me know if someone is interested, thanks.

View attachment 288979

I would like battery cable-two-wire holder that you have in the photo.

sent to 40229.