1986 / 87 TR Injector Harness Clearance

Racetronix

1986 / 87 TR Injector harness 35% off. Only 4 pieces left.

Picture above shown with hotwire option hooked up.

Add the hotwire option (just reduced) and get a free Racetronix t-shirt using coupon code 'FREE' when checking out.

Just placed an order

Hi! I placed an order just noe, but the "FREE" coupon didn't work. Did I miss out??
John A, San Ramon, CA

Hi! I placed an order just noe, but the "FREE" coupon didn't work. Did I miss out??
John A, San Ramon, CA

Hi John,

We have plenty of shirts. Just a limited number of injector harnesses.
Unfortunately your order shipped w/o the shirt before your post was read. Our S&H dept received an incomplete message in your shopping basket. What size do you require?

We kindly ask that if anybody has trouble with the discount code or checking out please e-mail us directly before completing your order. A message with the t-shirt size can also be sent as a note when checking out if the line item can not be added. It is very difficult for us to provide split shipments at these prices.

Thanks for your consideration and business.

T-Shirt...

Don't sweat it! I'm happier that you jumped on the shipping so fast, and I know things are tough for the vendors, so I can live without the T-Shirt. I'll be ordering more stuff in the future thanks to your great service.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Don't sweat it! I'm happier that you jumped on the shipping so fast, and I know things are tough for the vendors, so I can live without the T-Shirt. I'll be ordering more stuff in the future thanks to your great service.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

You t-shirt is already packed and going out Friday / today.

Thanks!!

Okay, great!! I'm looking forward to getting the stuff.
John A, Turbohh

We have a new production version of this harness now which features black fiberglass loom and ultrasonically welded joints.

The fiberglass loom is ultra flexible, highly resistant to solvents/gas and handles VERY high temperatures. The appearance is ultra slick!

Ultrasonic welding is environmentally friendly because it removes the need for soldering and it produces an ultra-reliable zero-resistance joint.

As with all Racetronix harnesses we use CQM to ensure quality terminations and circuit test every harness for the best possible quality control.

INJG77.jpg

I checked your website to place an order. Is the price of the harness shown the sale price or will the 35% be taken off at check out? Is there a promotion code I should enter?

I checked your website to place an order. Is the price of the harness shown the sale price or will the 35% be taken off at check out? Is there a promotion code I should enter?

The 35% off was for the remaining inventory of the old harness, which is now sold out. The price of the new harness is whatever you see on the website.

The above info is correct.

If there is still a few people interested in this sale perhaps a different promo can be offered?

How many people would be interested?

Will the hotwire kit work with a standard replacement injector harness? Are they sold individually? And what would be the benefit of hotwiring the injector harness? I guess I just never thought of it in that way before.

Thanks,

Scott

The above info is correct.

If there is still a few people interested in this sale perhaps a different promo can be offered?

How many people would be interested?

I'd be interested in the Inj. Harness + Hotwire + one of those sweet shirts!:tongue:

Will the hotwire kit work with a standard replacement injector harness? Are they sold individually? And what would be the benefit of hotwiring the injector harness? I guess I just never thought of it in that way before.

Thanks,

Scott

I think it is a similar principle as the hotwire for the fuel pump... Basically making sure you have a consistant voltage supply.

Thanks,

Scott

The injector HW harness will only work with our injector harness shown above. These items are sold separately in our web store for people who want to upgrade our injector harness at a later date.
The benefits of this HW harness are covered in our web store ad here: Racetronix - G7x Hotwire Harness

Thanks.