1986 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL - ALL STOCK and SUPER CLEAN - TONS of PICS!!!

97ramsst

1986 Buick Grand National

Well my wife and I are selling our other Buick Grand National now...the "good girl". Its a 1986 with (of course) an intercooled 3.8L Turbo V6. Its ALL STOCK with basicaly no modifications at all. Its showing 27,583 miles....I have no documentation on the mileage other than the carfax but I believe it to be true. The air conditioning works great (has been converted) as does the stock radio (even the power antenna works flawlessly.) The car runs and drives like a new one...it has had the vacuum brake conversion but we have the complete stock assembly to go with the car (if your unfamiliar with this mod is a very popular upgrade for these cars and really helps the drivability...but its 100% reversible.) There are no mechanical issues with the car...it needs nothing. It has a fresh tune up and fuel filter. Overall this car is as close to a 10 as you will ever find under $25,000. Come look at this car and you will buy it!

The car was bought new here in Huntsville and has lived here its whole life...the last 6 years in storage. There is no rust of any kind any where on this car and never has been....NONE!!! The paint and body on the car is a 9.9 out of 10. There are no dents or dings and all the body lines are perfect. The car was repainted in 2001...the paint job was done RIGHT. There are absolutely no paint lines or overspray, the car was taken apart and painted right. The finish is correct for the car as well right down to the factory orange peal effect on the bottom of the doors. If interested we have pics of the undercarriage we can send you...its as solid as they come (but not detailed...I had to leave something for the new owner to do!)

The interior is a 9.9 out of 10 as well...it looks like a low mile garage kept car should. Its all stock with no issues. The seats have no wear and everything works. The back seats dont look like they have ever even been sit on.

Long story short on the car...the second owner bought the car from the original owner in 2001. It was his pride and joy until he was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2004. His best friend bought the car from him then so his wife wouldnt have to deal with selling it after he passed. This guy never even titled the car...he just put it in storage. He was in no way shape or form a "car guy" and new nothing about the car...he saw one of our GNs for sale and contacted me to see if I could give him some info on this car. Well we wound up buying it from him...he said he never even drove the car (how sad is that?) At any rate I am sure the previous owner would be thrilled to see the car appreciated again and in the hands of someone that knows what he has! This car is special and ones like this dont come along very often.

The only thing the car needs will be tires...I would put new ones on it but the new owner may want to go with aftermarket rims or the factory Goodyears. So I have taken the price of tires into consideration when pricing it. The tires are fine as far as driving it home...it just will need some before long.

Cash asking price is $15,500.

Email me at ramsst1997@hotmail.com
or
Call/Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.) I can either help with delivery or possibly deliver the car if needed...but you can literally drive it cross country if you want.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car....I can tell you am not interested in a project car, a race car, a motorcycle, camper or a boat.

(Also I know the emblem in on the passengers side center cap is missing...it fell off Sat while we were out going to cruise-in's. I have ordered a replacment for it.)

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

My complements on your car, and your marketing skills. Good luck with the sale...your ad should get the job done!

He is a great seller...I bought his other GN and his word is as good as gold. I wouldn't hesitate buying another car from him.

Rick

great pix and description. thats how u sell a car. nothing to hide there. paint looks mint. that wont last long

Can I look at the car around 10-11 am tomm. If so I need a address. I am only about 70 miles from athens. Thanks

great pix and description. thats how u sell a car. nothing to hide there. paint looks mint. that wont last long

My complements on your car, and your marketing skills. Good luck with the sale...your ad should get the job done!

Wow, great job with the pics and that's one clean GN. You should have no problem selling this.

Thanks guys, I buy and sell a lot of cars online....I know what I like to see and how well I like one described, so thats the way I try to do the cars I sell.

He is a great seller...I bought his other GN and his word is as good as gold. I wouldn't hesitate buying another car from him.

Rick

Thanks man! I wish all buyers were as good as you were....enjoy the car, you got a good one for sure!

Why does it have a brake conversion with only 20 some thousand miles on car?

Do some reasearch and you will see lots of very low mile cars having brake failures...it was done as a precaution. The unit that was replaced works fine and is included.

b/c he dosent want to put his low mg gn into a wall with that crapmaster

You got it!

I have had seven so far and all had powermaster brake system--none went into wall. If you dont have real answer stfu-

I think what he meant to say was..."The vacuum brake conversion is a nice upgrade for any Turbo Regal if the owner wishes to have what is seen by most as more reliable braking system. Some owners do not choose to wait until the powermaster fells to replace it."

Now please keep the discussion of it out of my for sale thread...thank you for the thread bump though.

I recieved a deposit on the car...so its sold pending the reciept of the additional funds.

Thanks Lige & Linda Deaton, you are getting a VERY nice car!