1986 Buick T Type WH1 Asking 13,500 OBO

Wassup with these shady sellers. They stay in contact and text u back real quick and act all humble but soon as they get paid they ignore u and if there's a problem with the car when u receive it and u tell them, they say " it wasn't like that b4 it got on the truck ". No I didn't get any of the parts he said I was getting nor did I get the title.. He told me the delivery driver forgot them. Nite common since would be to put everything in the car b4 pickup. He said he was goin to detail it b4 they put it on the truck " didn't"! Gas was leaking and the driver window doesn't work and he tells me " the car is yours"! This is some f@#ked up mess. Still don't have the title yet and the car came Wednesday and he's not responding so he's dealing with the federal bank's money and they will contact him and handle it. I got inbox right after I bought it warning me about this guy but it was too late. They told me he was nothing but drama and to Google him because he has a lot of stuff goin on with him. Please administraters, keep track of these shady sellers. This is the second time in 2 weeks I had one. I'm scared to even by from this site now.

Wassup with these shady sellers. They stay in contact and text u back real quick and act all humble but soon as they get paid they ignore u and if there's a problem with the car when u receive it and u tell them, they say " it wasn't like that b4 it got on the truck ". No I didn't get any of the parts he said I was getting nor did I get the title.. He told me the delivery driver forgot them. Nite common since would be to put everything in the car b4 pickup. He said he was goin to detail it b4 they put it on the truck " didn't"! Gas was leaking and the driver window doesn't work and he tells me " the car is yours"! This is some f@#ked up mess. Still don't have the title yet and the car came Wednesday and he's not responding so he's dealing with the federal bank's money and they will contact him and handle it. I got inbox right after I bought it warning me about this guy but it was too late. They told me he was nothing but drama and to Google him because he has a lot of stuff goin on with him. Please administraters, keep track of these shady sellers. This is the second time in 2 weeks I had one. I'm scared to even by from this site now.

Ohh well...we all encounter these dickheads being in the car world. Just do what I always do....fix whats broken and make the car 100x better than it was before. The title is another story though!! Hope this all gets handled for you man!! Best of luck

I do think sellers should be honest and give good accurate descriptions of cars they are selling but if the car is straight and rust free and has all of the mods that were listed in the seller's sig its still a good deal even with a window that doesn't work correctly and needing a fuel system repair. The most it could cost for those repairs would be a couple of hundred dollars. The title could be a problem but I bet that will work out because the title wont help the seller in any way really.

Sorry to hear about this Rob.There is no excuse for sellers to do this kind of stuff.They should be held accountable for their actions.I hope everything works out for you.

I'ma do what Steve said, he can keep the parts that was suppose to go with it. I just want the title to the car I paid for.

You bought this without seeing it in person?o_O

Not yet! Yeah that's how I bought it. It was just minor stuff he coulda told me about. The car runs good as hell.

You need to speak to your DMV and find out what steps you can take to have a title issued in your name, ASAP if it looks like the seller has no intention of completing the deal. Did you pay by check, do you have proof of money changing hands?

I always buy through my credit union. They sent him a check and he was suppose to have everything in the car. As of now, the car. belongs to the credit union and they see goin to pursue it.

Wow! That's unreal! I really hope this all gets straightened out in the end. Yes, granted the car runs good, but I do agree that he should have given you EVERY detail since you bought it site unseen. That's what I would do if someone was buying a car without seeing it first.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app