1986 GN. nice condition, CA car. newer paint. runs great. testing waters

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
Im looking to sell my 1986 Grand National soon. It is in nice condition. About 112K on car. about 92K on engine and transmission. The only turn off to some about this car is it has a salvaged title. It was stolen in '96. That is why the car has a different engine and transmission, which were from a stock 87 t-type. Other than that everything was there. The car was repainted black in 2003 and looks nice. The pics show it on the GNX rims but it is now back on the grand national rims with all the caps on radial t/a tires. The engine has new rings/ bearings. has new head gaskets and the heads were sent to the machine shop to be done. Engine runs great and starts up everytime. It also has new 36 # injectors and thrasher chip to match. New alternator. K&N air filter and 160* stat. Tranny shifts great. Nice and smooth with no problems. New front and rear brakes. Rear end just serviced and is in nice shape. Has all power options. Interior is in original condition and is still nice. I am in the process of changing the heater core and installing a new headliner and a couple other little things before it is ready to be sold. I just wanted to ask what you guys think it is worth? Im thinking like 10K... the more the better for me :D . Its only downfall really is that it has a salvage title. other than that it has been in California its whole life. The body is one of the straightest I have seen. and its a full hardtop, and you wont find rust anywhere on it. what do u guys think? its been a while since I sold a gn... heres the pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/72pon...ahoo.com/ph/72pontiac@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

Thanks,
Mike.