1986 T-type for sale in Staunton, IL

brn agn

I drove to Rockford, IL last weekend to pick up a new rear end for the TTA. On the way there, I stopped at Country Classic Cars off of 55 in Staunton, IL. They had a dark blue 86 T-type for sale. They were asking $4550 for it. It was very dirty, but the body looked solid although there were several rock chips and scratches (no real rust that I saw, but I didn't look at it very long). The interior was pretty rough, but a good cleaning would do wonders. It has GN wheels on it and what appears to be a factory sun roof. The car has been neglected, but would make a great project car if they would sell it for less than their asking price (I didn't ask if they were flexible). I just wanted to mention this in case someone is looking for a car locally.

I live in staunton and that place is a joke they arent flexible on anything and most of the cars wont even run and have numerous problems with them ...

My uncle and I took his 65 elcamino out there to sell and the guy bought it off of him and put on the window low mile 350 4 speed car and when we sold it to him he was told it was a 305 that we had swapped into the vehicle a couple years previous with about 150000 miles on it...LOL...so if you go there dont say you havent been warned ..the guy likes to lie about things alot ...