1986 wh1 t type

kevin

it has 120,000 miles on the body,rebuilt trans with 3200 converter.alky inj,front mount,51 turbo,60 inj,it is all black.interior is not so good.needs paint,wiped lobe on the cam.posi unit rebuilt.just tired of the car sitting and needs a good home,no rust.im not on here much so for pics text or call 806 884 7764.$4000 the car is in dalhart tx

I dunno
Maybe it's me but if you can post an ad, surely you can post a couple of pictures
And if you can take the time to come back and lower the price on a follow up post, but still not have at least a couple of pictures

To me it seems half hearted - is the word I shall use.3000 grand for a roller is good on just bout any day and I'd be interested but you're forcing is to do the extra work by texting or calling just to get a basic idea of what the car looks like

That should be standard protocol when listing a car for sale

It gets all so mysterious / new lower price but its behind door #2
But I'm sure it's just me
My wallet says go for it
My head says - slow down sailor

Watch it Boywonder....the "Ad Police" will be on you soon....just saying..lol

I had a WH1 until the unthinkable happened :mad: Im in NJ and i went all the way to Kansas :eek: to buy mine....But without pics i would have NEVER drove 24hrs oneway to see the one I bought...just alittle insight on how important pictures are Kevin....No Disrespect Intended ;)

I know
Charlie will whack me
But I wasn't really being mean spirited
I was offering it in the hope that the fella would get motivated and post something so anyone who might be inclined to be interested to buy would have a more straight forward time of it
Because at 3K there is probably someone (like me) who would be willing to drive a trailer to Texas
I suppose I should just shut it and call the old boy and ask him for some pics

i know it would help so ill get some posted.but how hard is it to text me and i send you some? easier for me but whatever works,its a smokin deal considering i have 12,000 in it.like i said ill post some.

My phone is too small to see detailed pics, a lot better on my 24 inch monitor. I am very interested by the way.