1987 Buick Grand National T-top Digital Dash $15,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! High bid of $9000. I have $30,000 worth of parts on this car. It looks like I have no choice but to part it out. Say goodbye to another GN in fantastic condition......how sad.....

To be completely honest, I am considering burning it to the ground out of spite. I have taken phenomenal care of this car since day one and now I can't even get half of what I spent on parts and upgrades. That doesn't even include the original price of the car!!!!!

If you changed those wheels
Guarantee it would go for more
And loose the stereo
Most guys looking want it stock looking
There not going to pay for upgrades

End of season now
Harder to sell back to school

The stereo wasn't included and I can totally see why people would want to spend $7000 less than a car is worth when in the worst case scenario, they could sell the $1000 set of wheels that come with the car and spend $500 for a set of GN wheels. I am seriously planning to have a bbq session at the house tomorrow and make some hot dogs and smores on the smoldering ashes of the car. I will pull the most expensive parts tomorrow morning. Then I will offer them for sale for $1. After I answer all the emails, explaining the technical details of how a part that was $1,500 new is now worth less than a dollar, by the think tank of turbo buick members. I will burn this car to the ground, rather than hand it over to some cheap prick.

Dude relax

First of all the car is worth more that 9k
The target audience wasn't there on ebay
I would list it on old car trader or on one of those free
Websites
But if ur in a rush to sell then take what you can get

A lot of people don't want to or can't see in a change of wheels
Would do
So you would have to stage it correctly
Take better pics
Leave the stereo pics out and outline the benefits
Of buying this gn as opposed to all the other ones
And seriously the wheels kill it
Sorry
But just trying to help

It's simply a shit time to sell anything....think you're mad cause you may have to ditch a $15k car for $10-12K...Try being the people right now that are selling $200,000+ homes for 120k. That really sucks!!! When the economy picks back up all these nice turbo regals like yours will go back up to the 15k+ range easy. Now is the time to buy buy buy!!!! Sadly not sell sell sell :(

I just hope the ones that sell cheap stay in the Turbo Buick family and not to some trash people that will ruin them!!! On a side note I think putting stock wheels back on will indeed help the sale a TON! Good luck with everything:)

It's simply a shit time to sell anything....think you're mad cause you may have to ditch a $15k car for $10-12K...Try being the people right now that are selling $200,000+ homes for 120k. That really sucks!!! When the economy picks back up all these nice turbo regals like yours will go back up to the 15k+ range easy. Now is the time to buy buy buy!!!! Sadly not sell sell sell :(

I just hope the ones that sell cheap stay in the Turbo Buick family and not to some trash people that will ruin them!!! On a side note I think putting stock wheels back on will indeed help the sale a TON! Good luck with everything:)

Too true! It is really frustrating, but I am over it. I will just keep the car.

Well you Are very welcome !!! Good luck with the sale of your grand national
Maybe one day you will sell it
But until then I doubt if will sell

Sorry to insult you but putting those wheels on that gn
Its like putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley

Maybe you like bumper stickers ?

Well you very welcome with the sale of your grand national
Maybe one day you will sell it
But until then I will sell for cheap

Sorry to insult you but putting those wheels on that gn
Is like putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley

Maybe you like bumper stickers ?

You say sorry to insult me....and then make another feeble attempt to insult me? Maybe you should focus your time and energy on learning to speak English, then maybe learn something about cars and then kick the crack habit. After a few years, when you are capable of a coherent thought and capable of writing that thought in a complete sentence, then maybe I will consider your advice.

Thank you for your lovely insults
I can understand your frustration in wanting to sell your car
It's a buyers market and Unfortunatly if you don't have it priced
Accordingly or have it "staged" correctly your going to have a hardtime
Selling it

The wheels are the easiest part to change and would alter the characteristics
Of the car, but you probably don't have the money to do that hence
Why you are having a problem

Trust me when I say I speak for the masses those wheels re awful

Change your wheels and remove the 1988 stereo out of it and take some
Performance mods out to hit your target number

But liked said before leave the wheels and you will settle for less
Guaranteed !!

My offer would be 5k
Change the wheels 9k

Thank you for your lovely insults
I can understand your frustration in wanting to sell your car
It's a buyers market and Unfortunatly if you don't have it priced
Accordingly or have it "staged" correctly your going to have a hardtime
Selling it

The wheels are the easiest part to change and would alter the characteristics
Of the car, but you probably don't have the money to do that hence
Why you are having a problem

Trust me when I say I speak for the masses those wheels re awful

Change your wheels and remove the 1988 stereo out of it and take some
Performance mods out to hit your target number

But liked said before leave the wheels and you will settle for less
Guaranteed !!

My offer would be 5k
Change the wheels 9k

Wow, you speak for the masses? That is impressive. I'm sure you are right, Chip Foose obviously knows nothing about wheel design. What is your line of wheels called? What channel is your car show on?

You are going to have to spend a lot of time on your knees to get 5k. Thank you for your amazing offers but I don't want to wait 5 years to sell it.

Screw it. After reading all the neagtive comments I'm just closing this thread. Sorry but start anouther one and the negative comments will not be posted by others. If they are then someone will be getting a time out.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.