1987 Buick Turbo Limited White Landua top moonroof

Very cool and rare car! Good luck with the sale brother! TTT for a good guy! ----Jeremy

thanks Jeremy !

LOTS and LOTS of interest .. seems like nobody has any $$CASH .. what kind of world do we live in that you cant sell a CLEAN 87 Turbo Limited for less than 10K ..

maybe I should just part the thing out like everyone else does with these cars

That's a common theme around here. Bitch and moan about everyone asking high prices for their cars, gladly part a decent car out, and don't buy the ultra rare cars that are priced CHEAP! Honestly this car should be priced at $12-13k. Its very well priced. I wish my stage car was gone, I'd love to rock a white limited again. Jeremy

Sweet sweet car. If you park it at my front door the cash will fall out of my pocket for it for sure. Don't force me to buy it :)

Great car for a great price. I'm sure you are getting hurt though because of the time of year, hard to sell anything in this frozen tundra.

Great car for a great price. I'm sure you are getting hurt though because of the time of year, hard to sell anything in this frozen tundra.

Sold locally for$10.5K which is what it should have sold for ... I wasn't thinking clearly when I put in on this site as this is probably the worst place to try and sell a turbo buick...

I was just a bit surprised as this car ran like an absolute top .. smooth , crisp and was rust free , let alone RARE..

Younger guy bought it and now its getting thrashed and being driven in the Salt ... take another nice car out of the "POOL" .. ahh well

Thanks for the interest guys

If he's driving it in this crap he'll probly get on it in the cold dense air w/ the stock fuel system with swill winter blend fueland aggressive timing stock chip n blow the damn thing up.

If he's driving it in this crap he'll probly get on it in the cold dense air w/ the stock fuel system with swill winter blend fueland aggressive timing stock chip n blow the damn thing up.

probably ... but then he will call me and I can buy it back for $2K , put new head gaskets on it and put it back on here for $10 K :)

That or just part it out

Cant all the young kids stick to the imports and stop ruining our cars! :banghead: