1987 Eng,trans,harness/ecm Etc.

nailheadpowered

I have a complete 1987 gn engine with transmission that was pulled from a running car with about 60k miles engine is bone stock original and comes with wiring harness and ecm. 3000.00 plus shipping. Also have stock 8.5 complete rear end with lower control arms with rear sway bar ready for your car 850.00 plus shipping. complete dash no guages no tears or rips 150.00 plus shipping. gn exhaust manifolds left and right side with crossover 150.00 plus shipping. analog dash cluster clean 150.00 plus shipping. complete original exhaust from cat back to tips with original single muffler uncut 200.00 plus shipping. have alot of other parts also to sell and will list as i go through them or you can email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. or call 818-913-2800 if interested in any of these items or with request for other items i may have thanks. :D

I do not have a stock down pipe for 86/87 i have the pipe for the 84/85 that has the braded metal on it, also i replied to the other two in regards to the engine/trans and the upper door panels/trans. :D call me at 818-913-2800.

no one needs or wants a complete running setup? motor is complete with manifolds crossover turbo coil pack and harness etc. and transmission, what could be better :biggrin:

also have a complete set of wheel well trim for a gn all are original black trim not painted metal. 250.00 for the set. also 1984/85 turbo upgrade from stock with polished housing 200.00.

How much for the tranny alone? And do you guarantee that its in good running condition. if not great since it has only 60K on it?

Thanks.

I have a brf and a bq, if you are looking to completely redo the trans to a stage 2 trans then i would get the bq as it is cheaper and once modified it would be no different than sending in a brf becasue they redo the valve bodies anyway. if your looking for originality then the brf. the bq is out of a 85 both work i would want 300 for the bq and 500 for the brf.

I have a complete 1987 gn engine with transmission that was pulled from a running car with about 60k miles engine is bone stock original and comes with wiring harness and ecm. 3000.00 plus shipping. Also have stock 8.5 complete rear end with lower control arms with rear sway bar ready for your car 850.00 plus shipping. complete dash no guages no tears or rips 150.00 plus shipping. gn exhaust manifolds left and right side with crossover 150.00 plus shipping. analog dash cluster clean 150.00 plus shipping. complete original exhaust from cat back to tips with original single muffler uncut 200.00 plus shipping. have alot of other parts also to sell and will list as i go through them or you can email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. or call 818-913-2800 if interested in any of these items or with request for other items i may have thanks. :D

Also have a gn gas tank clean no rust and no sending unit
complete original gn exhaust this is the original exhaust from the factory, the muffler is the original with gm stamped on it and is complete from cat flange to factory chrome tips.

Gas Tank

Also have a gn gas tank clean no rust and no sending unit
complete original gn exhaust this is the original exhaust from the factory, the muffler is the original with gm stamped on it and is complete from cat flange to factory chrome tips.[/QUOTE

How much for the gas tank and shipping do you have hotos of tank looing for a real clean og tank :eek:

Gas Tank Sold

nailheadpowered said:
no need to ship im in los angeles you can come up and pickup. I will take pics and email them to you.

will give you a call tomorrow about gas Tank pickup thanks :D