1987 GN in Chicago for sale

slack_sr

It's been a hard decision but after thinking about it for nearly 2 months I think I need to sell my dream car after owning it for less than 2 years. I purchased the car from the original owner in October of 05 with around 40k miles, the car now has around 43K miles. Car is mostly original. The only thing I did was install a new Red armstrong fuel pump, change plugs, wires and coil pack.I also purchased a new 2 1/2" exhaust, new 009 injectors and a chip which haven't been installed yet. The only thing the car needs is a new headliner which I will be ordering in the next few days and motor mounts. I don't have any pictures yet but will try to get them in the next couple days. I'm selling the car because I'm getting married in 4 months and trying to finish remodeling a house that was completely gutted so I have to sacrifice some toys to pay for all the expenses. I would like to get $16,500 firm, pm me or call at (312)330-8189 if you would like to see the car, it is stored around the Milwaukee/Devon area.

Thanks,
Mike