1987 GN under 80k miles mods welcome

botldpony

looking for a nice clean GN must have nice interior must. No turbo t's no 86s, 87 only, hard top only.
if you have mods thats a plus this needs to be street friendly and something i can take a trip in and still perform on the track well to. (turbo,dp,inj,rebuilt motor,rebuilt trans w/convertor all plus's).
max 15k. i am in Oklahoma and can travel if needed. i have the bug shoot me what you have and details with price.

botldpony@yahoo.com

Your email is not working but anyway my car is a Tsm build that I built price is 19,500 or best cash offer . 28,000 invested looks all factory stock has been easy mid tens at 129 mph.

i can transport from your location to mine no problem have done it in the past.
someone has to have a nice gn that they want to sell. cant seem to find the right one as of now.

Hello,

Ive been thinking about putting my car up for sale. The only 2 things it does not have is a/c although I think I have most the components for it, and the other thing that it does not have is a exhaust. I have run with the down pipe open for the last few years. I run 110 octane all the time. I only use the car as a weekend cruiser and occasional drag strip trip although I haven't had it down the strip in 3 years or so. My best is 10.83 @ 126 with a terrible 60'. That was on 25# of boost. Most of the other details are in my sig. The car has approx 67000 miles. I am about 30 min east of Toledo. It's not perfect but a nice car. I was looking for 16K.

www.photobucket.com/1987grandnational

Thanks,
Bob