1987 grand national 4 sale hdtp less than 14,000 orig miles

Dennis Kirban

Here is the scoop:

Car is located just outside Philadelphia maybe 30 minutes from where my office is located. This car may be posted elsewhere in this section which is fine however, if you email me direct and I supply you with the info as I have worked out a lower price that the car can be bought for.

Car is a hardtop and a repaint. It is stock, no molding down the side. Original tires are still on the car holding 1987 air. Place it is at has the car on consignment. The sales guy knows me from many years ago as he worked at an Olds dealership that I did their towing for. (Before some of you readers where probably born).

What makes this car interesting is the trunk ID label has been signed by Molly so it has been to one of our events. Not only is the trunk ID label signed but also the original window sticker and original invoice. Paperwork is a major plus on a car such as this.

The car is advertised nationally for $24,900. Email me if you are a serious player denniskirban@yahoo.com I can provide you direct info and put you on the inside track to get a better deal.

Fewer than 225 Turbo Regals carry Molly signature on the trunk ID label. One of the best values that at the time was done free by Molly. All the experts agree granted the economy is still on the soft side but we are coming into spring meaning values increase for performance cars, and experts are pretty much in agreement that stock original examples are the most sought after cars. This car falls into this category.

I have not personally seen this car at least not recently but based on the miles and the fact it has been to one of our events I am fairly confident this car is as described.

Again email me if you are interested as I can save you some money. denniskirban@yahoo.com

I also have no problem working a deal to inspect the car personally for a buyer that may be long distant.