1987 Grand National 7500 TX Trades Welcome

Dutchboy

87 Gn 155k on the body but the motor in tranny are supose to have rebuilt per Billy Dukes son.

Car needs the Fuel Pressure Adjusted and I believe thats it. I just bought a Adjustable FPR and I plan on installing this weekend.

I bought this car with the intention of restoring it. I was rolling the driver side fender well and found some rust so I quit. Thats when I gave up on this car. I dont know much about these cars at all and nor do I have the time or money to throw at one.

This car is sitting on some drag lights and has factory set aswell. The engine is stock to my knowlege but the tranny is suppose to be built per preston duke.

I dont have alot of pictures of the car but if someone is really interested call me 817-723-5584 my name is Gary I would be glad to get more pictures.

Trades Im interested in just about anything. I would like an ls1 or ls2 car, mustangs, anything I can take to the drag strip. non street legal drag cars are cool aswell. Just throw it out there I might take it.

Attachments

• DSCN6211.JPG
    DSCN6211.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 727
If you wanted to add cash to cover the difference I have an 89 TTA, nicely modded.

ive got a 1991 toyota stroked out mr2 i was building strictly for drag but i'd rather have a gn now. this engine has roughly 10 to 13 k miles on it. it is my daily driver , but only drive 2 weeks out the month.

Body
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon fiber 98 wing
17” Rays gram lights
New front windshield
Border front bumper
Greddy side skirts
Toms rear bumper
3rd gen rear lights

Interior
Sparco seats
Sparco seat belts
Momo steering wheel
Greddy weighted shift knob
TRD short throw
Brass shift cable bushings
Shift plate bushings
Alpine head unit

Engine
5s block with cp pistons and ealgle rods.
CT26 Turbo (leaking)
AEM Cam gears with HKS 272 exhaust and intake cams.
Valve springs , 5 angle valve job
TTE MLS gasket, ARP L19 head studs
New timing belt, water pump, and high flow oil pump.
Trust oil cooler.
Greddy intercooler and piping and shroud
Greddy profec-b boost controller
Walboro fuel pump
Downpipe
Custom stainless steel 3” piping to apexi N1exhaust muffler
HKS air filter
ATS fuel rail
ATS 170 degree thermostat
ATS throttle body inlet
Blitz blowoff valve
TRD wires

Other
HKS twin disk clutch.
Polyurethane engine mounts.
LSD transmission
Tien coilovers

the bad
turbo started leaking cause i never bought a just oil cooled turbo for it. the original turbo had coolant running through it as well. and when i dropped the bigger engine in, i cut out those coolant lines knowing i was going to buy another turbo.

also, just need to send transmission to ATS shop in denton,tx . 2nd and 3rd grind a little but ive been driving like that for 2 years now.

im in houston,tx. hope ur interested, been trying to get rid of this jus for a hardtop gn. its a fun lightweight powerful car.

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

mr2 ran 13.2's with 1.8 60fts on STOCK engine and STOCK turbo boosting 16lbs and on used tires, shocked the crap out of me as i was beating my brothers nsx.

i never got the chance to drag it on stroked out engine cause i never bought upgraded turbo for it.

YouTube - NSX vs. MR2

mr2 ran 13.2's with 1.8 60fts on STOCK engine and STOCK turbo boosting 16lbs and on used tires, shocked the crap out of me as i was beating my brothers nsx.

i never got the chance to drag it on stroked out engine cause i never bought upgraded turbo for it.

YouTube - NSX vs. MR2

Sorry for the hi-jacking, but is that the nissan you hear in the video?

That is a cool little MR2. You have definatley spent some money on it. right now Im looking into the offers that I have gotten and some of the trades that have been offered. Right now the Mr2 isnt something that I would be looking for.

That is a cool little MR2. You have definatley spent some money on it. right now Im looking into the offers that I have gotten and some of the trades that have been offered. Right now the Mr2 isnt something that I would be looking for.

ok, well thanks for ur time. let me know if things change.

trade

i got a 99 pontiac trans am ws6 automatic, black 96,000, runs great, has c6 wheels 18 and 19 combo. let me know.

Ill take some pictures of it later today.. Im going to put the FPR on it today, I think. Thanks again guys on the offers.

Mista what all is done to that 96 Ta