1987 grand national built by Eric Schertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph maikowski

I am the sister and current owner of this 1987 grand national built by the late Eric Schertz of Dynotech Performance. This car was a ground up restoration that is almost near completion. the motor and transmission are brand new, the transmission is a stage 3 unit with a high stall protorque torque convertor and deep aluminum pan. The engine is a 30 over block with a new crank, rods and pistons, rollmaster double timing chain, new hi flow oil pump. heads are ported with kenn bell roller rockers, a comp cams 212,cam and tappet pkg. 62mm throttle body. custom stainless headers and 3 1/2" down pipe into a 3" magnaflow stainless exhaust. a brand new T44 Turbonetics turbo, and stretched intercooler. 4 core aluminum radiator and duel electric fans. new posi differential and aluminum cover. poly frame bushings, rear upper and lower boxed control arms, new interior and full guages. complete new front end with tubular upper control arms and 12" front brakes. there is alot more i havent mentioned. the car is 90 percent done, just needs a little TLC to complete. only needing a windshield and front header panel. also has a fiberglass hood.This car is basically brand new, has only 87,000 original miles on it when the restoration was started and completely rust free. If you would like more information and pictures of the car. email with your contact information

Suggest you get a price on it, asap... The wrath of the "price police" will come down, if you don't!!:D

I updated the ad in Red, if you are serious I would contact them the way they asked so you do not miss out.

JOHNDEEREGN said:
I updated the ad in Red, if you are serious I would contact them the way they asked so you do not miss out.

They seem to have left out their email address

The member has not logged in since Dec 18th, when the ad was made. If I see no activity relatively soon I am going to lock the thread until the OP contacts me letting us know he/she will be responding to requests.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.