ATR Rear Sway Bar
ATR Stainless turbo tube
Kenne Bell High Speed Fan Switch Kit
Buick GNX aux. trans cooler
Adjustable Fuel Regulator
ATR Finned Valve Covers
Polished Mass Air Pipe
Polished Turbo Heat Shield
Custom Finned Rear End cover w/drain Plug (extra capacity)
ATR Adjustable Wastegate

I just recently purchased this dream car. I have searched many boards and ads to find the right one. I did and now I need to move on after owning it for a month. It is a very nice car and a definite collector car but I have to return to my roots and find a 1993 Cobra. I have replaced all fluids aside from the diff. The transmission has been rebuilt roughly 8-10K miles ago. It has a shift kit in it now. Fully loaded with a power driver seat. Everything works minus cruise control. A/C system blows cold. I am the 5th owner. I personally know the 3rd/4th owner. This car has always been a bay area car. Well cared for car that has documents of its history. I even have the original window sticker. Will sell the car with original GN wheels or Cragar Drag Lites. Looking for 14k firm. If you have any questions please feel free to email or pm me. Thanks

Flickr: mrgofst's Photostream

Sorry for not mentioning this. The car has 104k and I also forgot to mention that this is a sunroof car.

Skinnies just installed

2857554511_19084624bc.jpg

back up for sale. Business is slow so I need to really think about selling it. The stock wheels reinstalled and the car now has a stock wastegate. Will work with anyone serious that has cash. I can deliver anywhere in CA for the right deal. Thanks.

Bank account is deminishing. Need to unload car due to lack of funds. The car is sitting on stock wheels with two brand new 235/60R15 Firestone Firehawks. I have recently added a new mass air, tstat, O2 sensor, Delco coil pack, Delco Module and a Accumulator Ball. Just changed the oil with Royal Purple with a Wix oil filter. Here is a dyno graph I did last month. Thanks.

- GRAND NATIONAL/DYNO2

How is the paint? Can't tell from the pics. Was this a digital dash car and do you have the original dash?

Thanks
Bryan

Yes it was original a digital dash. I have no idea where the dash is now. The paint is very good for the age. There are some flaws like any aged paint but nothing that couldnt be over looked.

This car has a GNX type dash.
Manny is a great guy and I will vouch that this is a good car.