1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Once again, great work!
I'm curious to see it with the C4 mirrors. And I'm also curious as to why you stuck with the stock look quarter glass when you have a lot of these "modern" touches going on with the car now. Have you thought about the flush mount ones now available?

I'm working on getting a set of the flush mount quarters, he was having problems sending an invoice last conversation I had. I'm also waiting on a set of the one piece front/rear bumpers if the timing works out.

Here is the shifter handle for a mustang or something that will be heavily modified to fit in a B&M stealth ratchet shifter in the new center console
8E89FF37-435E-4C46-AF0A-FBF684AB98CC-9962-000001B1907030C0_zps142256a8.jpg

I was out at the auction today and saw this, I couldn't resist so have an ugly little sister to my GN lol
819A6644-8AE4-4E3B-8911-73BC6FC554A8-9962-000001CAE9AAE9E2_zps0fa0c6ee.jpg

Hmm posted a reply and it vanished... Either way here is a small update

Engine is back together and running,this is an outdated picture but it shows the new wrinkle black finish for the piping under the hood
IMG_0437-1_zps16a3ed9c.jpg

And the new ratchet shifter was installed with a modified hurst shifter handle

IMG_0446-1_zps12733d72.jpg

IMG_0447-1_zps700459c5.jpg

IMG_0449-1_zps13fec633.jpg

Car is back from the audio shop, Ill save those pictures till the trunk panels are back being covered but the heavy duty body mods started today. Both aston martin door handles are in and they look and feel awesome!

IMG_0514-1_zpsbfd89a43.jpg

IMG_0512_zps17fb5b38.jpg

IMG_0511-1_zpsb8ce6388.jpg

IMG_0509-1_zpsdf1aaa5c.jpg

Monday the drip rails come off and the C4 mirrors go on!

On a different note, you can't upload images directly to turbobuick any more?

dsapper said:
says the guy fitting dual roots superchargers on a fwd grand prix lol. Calling the kettle black there buddy ;)

Ok...you got me...but I have not got him to commit to do it yet.

The body guy that is doing this car is amazing. He just finished 2 huge black cars, old roadrunner and old malibu, they look laser straight and reflect like a mirror. Seriously the best paint jobs I've ever seen. I can't wait as well.

Dave,
Is your car T top? I'm loving this entire thread. I cannot wait to get to my frame and body mods on my thread.
Call whenever you want and we will hash out a few more ideas about my front suspension and your new engine.
I have a few questions about modding my new frame that you may have answers to.

Looking forward to checking this beast out first hand this week. Dave, I'm getting ready to dive into some air conditioning mods on my car that you might be interested in.

No T-top, ill give you a call this weekend coach. It looks good scott, the new shop is amazing too. Cool, love to hear more about it and FYI those braces were in my toolbox after all lol