1987 Silver T-Type

finallygot1

I'm listing this car for a friend of mine.He don't have time to do it,plus I'm getting 5 factory GN wheels and caps for doing this.:biggrin: The reason he is selling the car is he's lost interest.He's only put about 50 miles on it in the last year.It's always garaged and for the money you won't find a nicer T-Type.Here is a list of the mods.and I'll answer any questions as quick as possible.I'm in the middle of a rebuild so I'm in and out of the garage.PM me with any questions if you want to call me I'll PM you my number.I've got more pics if you want to see them let me know.

87 silver T
57k miles
astroroof
CPT66 ball bearing turbo
THDP
62mm tb by Steve Monroe
AC 9" 3200 tc
transmission by Vince Janis
60 lb inj
powerstroke ic
dual radiator fans
4" cold air kit
Translator pro w/wideband o2 and electronic boost control (no maf)
Alky Control progressive alcohol kit
UMI lower control arms
ATR sway bar
Weld Prostars w/Nitto's on rear
GM CD player
scanmaster
Hurst line lock
Battery relocated to trunk
Custom switch plate for line lock,alky,and fans
Asking $13,500

turbo, inj, fm, trans pro have less than 1000 miles on them

Attachments

• DSCN0257.sized.jpg
    DSCN0257.sized.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 713
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 692
  • switch1.JPG
    switch1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 683
  • undrhood2.jpg
    undrhood2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 697
  • regal1.jpg
    regal1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 693
Would he be interested in a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Edition + $4000 cash

I am Interested,Could you please send me your number so I could give you a call.
Thanks,
Shawn

Could you please send me the vin# as well as a couple pics of the trunk area, undercarriage, and the entire interior?

Thanks,
Lucas

where is this car located?and how fast is it?is there any rust what so ever on the car ....anywhere?thanks in advance

Very nice. Looks like mine but cleaner. Wish I had an astroroof:frown:

The car is sold,Shawn's buying it and should be a done deal this weekend.I hadn't had time to check my emails till now,sorry for any delay in updating.
Scott