1987 T-Type

87TurboGirl

Best offer!

1987 Buick T-Type Y56, WO2......... Located in Kansas. Tinted windows. GNX badges were put on the car to make it a clone. The car is white in color, but came black from factory. Engine has fresh rebuild with less than 5000 miles on it. RPO codes still in trunk.

forged TRW pistons double roller timing chain o'ringed heads,
balanced rotating assembly,Ported and polished iron heads
port matched intake, KB oil booster plate, 42# injectors with Cotton performance matching chip, stock turbo, Kirban coated headers
Hooker down pipe, ATR stainless dual exhaust, four core radiator
Oil cooler, Trans cooler, Armstrong fuel pump, hot wire kit, boost enhancer
stock intercooler, K&N cone filter, shift kit, stock converter, drive shaft loop
line lock, trunk cross braces, Bilstein shocks on rear, stock 3.42 posi
Aluminum drums, 16" Kirban GNX style wheels, Gnx Fender flares and vents
rear spoiler, scanmaster, Cd player, 2 12" JL subs w/amp

What it needs: Needs new cam and lifters, other wise runs PERFECT. Has new aftermarket header panel and new after market rear fillers that need painted. Needs one fender vent. Small dent in hood. Straight body NO RUST. Has minor chips in paint.

So, it's not running, or is it? I drove mine home 400mi with a stuck lifter and the lobe wore down on the cam. now it's got a new motor and I brung it back to life. How much? any trades considered? i'd like to get this for my wife. thank you, scot w.

The car is running, but only on 5 cylinders. Not interested in trades at this time. and you have a pm.

100-0067_img.jpg

87 Turbo Girl

Would you be interested in selling me the scanmaster? iv'e got the cash and would send it right out. thanks scot, gwswbwlw@aol.com please e-mail me.

im very interested and have cash, what is the bottom line for this car? and would u be willing to meet halfway for a sale cuz i live in pittsburgh pa?
email me and let me know asap thanx. redpit69x@yahoo.com

FYI

Bottom dollar is $4500. No exeptions, I will not part out the car. Car will only be for sale for the next week then we are going to keep it and fix, after that the car may be sold (if we dont keep it) for $7000-9000.

Howdy Joe-
No i didnt purchase this car, been too busy with my own lately.
Green car is getting new trans soon.
I should have called you sometime in the past few months, been busy, too many things going on.
BW

Too busy...I know how that is! Come to think about it, I havn't talked to you since BG....too long. I'll shoot you a call later today.