1987 Turbo Regal $9500

It has been brought to my attention that I listed the ported and polished intake twice. It should have read Champion ported and polished heads AND intake,sorry for any confusion.

Randy,

Please post as soon as you can, I was still planning on coming to see it on Saturday
I have every intention of keeping everyone up to date as to what is going on. I just didn't want the other interested party to fly into town only to find out the car was not available. There are several people that want to see the car this weekend and you can be rest assured I WILL update any changes as to the status of the car.

Randy, Looks like the guy baulked at the J-ville car. Like I said I will send the cash ASAP. Let me know!! I want it.
Brad

Any rust on it? Very interested and I'm in Cleveland, please let me know if it doesn't get sold by 6.

Well my out of state buyer showed up like clock work and did not hesitate on paying the full asking price. So either I priced it too low or I priced fairly.Regardless it was very smooth transaction he like everything about the car and to my pleasure he didn't travel all those miles and end up dissappointed. I am elated that it went to guy that will truly appreciate it.
THE CAR IS SOLD AND ON IT'S WAY TO A NEW HOME!!
A thanks to all that showed interest in the car and I hope you find a car that makes you as happy as the new owner of my T is!

someone got a damn great deal on a nice ass TR!!!
He new what he was looking at and did not quibble one bit on the price.My biggest concern was that he flew in and when he got here that he was dissappoited in the car not being described accuratly. In fact he was such a nice guy and true pleasure to do business with I gave him some parting gifts. Now I won't relax until I know he is safely home with it.

Anyway you list your car,to high they beat you up and list it to low they beat you up.What does it matter if he was asking $95,000 or $9500 it his car:rolleyes:

Anyway you list your car,to high they beat you up and list it to low they beat you up.What does it matter if he was asking $95,000 or $9500 it his car:rolleyes:

You are correct its his car. Still IMO it was worth more $$$$$$$ and it would of still sold. Anyway congrats on your sale.

IMO, I THINK IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHAT HE SELLS IT FOR AS LONG AS HE AND THE BUYER ARE BOTH HAPPY WITH THE SALE,ISN'T THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT ANY WAY EVERY ONE BEING HAPPY WITH THE TRANSACTION?:cool: