1987 Turbo T CREAM/BEIGE 95K

this car has alot of options factory alarm twilight sentinel power windows power locks remote side mirror power trunk release spoiler i bought this car out of california 3yrs ago from the 2nd owner originally came from orlando florida sunnys orange buick store i have the original window sticker and a whole lotta paper. i did some some work to it reman powermaster, paint ppg job 3yrs old wet sanded and 3 coates of clear .new tires 3yrs NITTOS 245-50-16 on gnx style wheels about 5000 miles on them by the way theres no center caps i tried doing the headliner i kinda messed up around the astroroof whats been done well heres what i can see upgraded sway bars lowering springs rancho shocks airbag passenger side hypertech chip stock 1 goes with the car chrome turbo cover new plugs and wires last yr air conditioning is out of freon k@n filter 2 yrs old theres a chip in the drivers headlight bezel and theres a chip in passenger side fender see pic however it does need some front end work i think balljoint? carpet could use a shampoo seats are in good condition exhaust could use some tips to exit the vehicle its a little loud also it has a gutted cat on it. brakes seem fine car runs drives fine and the power antenna does not work .so im the 3rd owner with 95455 miles actual title is clear car just placed 3rd in the gopher state buick show 2005. 2006 i just got 2nd in the same show this year comes with stock wheels