1987 Turbo T Stage 2 9 sec street car

I gotta know what ya'lls plans are for it....do tell!! I told him if he's going to drive it alot, that I would put a Brute Strength unit in it and ditch the spool. I hope he's happy with the car...Think he'll be surprised at how nice the paint is. You can't really tell a whole lot about a car from pics.

LOL...Hit the road!! Got all the accessories bolted up to it tonight. Heater box and accumulator tomorrow evening. Talked to Brett today and he agreed on putting a new heater core in it while I we had it apart. Turned the key on the car today for the first time in a few months and she fired right off. I think with some tweaking of the VE table that the car should be right at home in the high 9's on DR's with the A/C and all in place. I think he's going to enjoy it. Needs a few small things, but he's aware of the ones I know about. I know it will be in good hands....My wife was laughing at me last night cause I was walking around the house with my head down mumbling under my breath : ) Selling the car is what is best for us right now....She didn't want me to sell it, but have too many toys as it is. The other one isn't leaving the shop though!

That was quite a funny post. Makes me feel like im getting a nice car when the owner is all broken up over selling her...lol:tongue: I could tell in ur voice as well....lol

Some how I don't think the seller of my last car had those fellings...:rolleyes:

Trust me, she is going to someone probably 10 times as anal as you (if thats possible) ....lol I have quite a few plans for her. Killer sound system is comming to;) It will get progressively better over the next year. Ull be proud~!!;)

I haven't had this warm and fuzzy feeling about a car is many years. Make no mistake I would have never made this purchase if I didn't live 10 minutes from Otto. I know about these cars only from what he has taught me. I'm confident he will pull another 40-50 additional safe rwhp after we get it up on the dyno and he starts tuning like a madman:eek:. His tuning skills are quite amazing I must say. Also has direct connect to the Bat-phone;) Actually he tunes just about anything. He's one of the more knowledgeable turbo buicks guys around IMHO. And dosen't screw people....EVER! Rare these days...:rolleyes: So I feel much more comfortable with this purchase then my last one:rolleyes:.

He gives me the green light on this car so I'm looking foward to beating up some imports down in Bridegport (The armpit of New England):eek:

Btw, we are making arrangements to get her mini tubbed (The right way. No hack jobs!) Will pay a little more but the car is too nice to start taking shortcuts now IMHO. I wanna put either an 11 or 12 inch rim under it. Plan on putting a good size MT DR to keep the street look with a little more traction. New rims are comming as well obviously. Not sure which ones yet? Either Bogarts, MT's (I like those a lot) or some Holeshots? They will be beadlocked as well. Should give the car an agressive stance that is not too race-like. I'm putting all the OEM badges back in their original configuration. Will probably leave the chrome around the fenders off as well. Probably no strip either. Easier to detail IMO. I like them all. Can't decide?

Call me so I can get you that Fax# if you didn't get the message.

Brett, I didn't check my messages...Just saw where you called. Called you back and left a message...Will just give you a call in the morning. A big fat MT DR would look nice sitting under it : ) My buddy Jeremy and I were wrenching on it tonight, and I said something like, "well we never got to see what it would really do." In other words, never really turned it up...Just had fun with it...Gonna miss it. Should be ready this week for an A/C charge.

Sweet! I never got the message so try 2morrow. Btw, do you still have the factory seat belts? No big deal if you dont. Will probably keep the harness set-up so I actually survive;) :eek: But if you have the seat belts complete let me know. Thanx...

Btw, forgot to mention a new turbo (GT-42R 76T DBB likely), 5 inch DP, champion intake by late summer. XFI, AMS boost contoller by fall time. All overkill but wasn't it overkill a long time ago....;) No such thing.

Yea it needs the 42-76 on it....I'd run a 3.5" dp through the 3.5" exhaust if it was mine...But hey, it's not mine anymore : ) Goin to bed, call you tomorrow.