1987 Turbo-T WE4 WO2 for sale in Ohio

ngc414

I am selling my 1987 Turbo T WE4 WO2. I bought this car a few years ago from the original owner out of Florida.
The car was bone stock when I purchased it. I kept every stock part incase anyone ever wanted to return it to stock. It is a nice clean car.
I added a front mount intercooler, hooker exhaust, LT1 MAF and translator, air intake and scanmaster. I also have a extra dutt neck Intercooler as well.
The paint looked decent but the hood had begun to check. Instead of just stripping and painting the hood, I had the entire car repainted with BC/CC and wet sanded/buffed by a professional body shop.
The car has 142,000 miles on it currently. Drives like 42k though.
The car runs drives and shifts great.
I don’t have time to enjoy the car and need to sell something to free up space and cash for other projects. Looking to get $10,500, I have invested a small fortune in the paint and just trying to get close to breaking even.
I will check the site daily, but my email is the best way to reach me with questions.
My email is adeemas@aol.com

100_0552.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0554.jpg

Nice car! ...the T Tops are aftermarket not sure if the original owner told you.

Pete

Yes, you are correct. He said he had them done at the dealership where it was originally purchaced.

bump
Car is on ebay right now and met reserve this morning ($8900). 3 hours left on auction item # 180529431514

At this point high bidder was a deadbeat bidder, I just sent a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. If he doesn't take it, then it will be back up for sale.

Its back up on ebay now. Did not get a responce from the other bidder either. It is a mystery to my why people will bid on something and then just disappear. I guess thats a entire new topic.
This time I just did a buy now of $8500 with an immediate deposit required, which is my absolute bottom line. Hopefully it will sell to an honest buyer and I can end the Ebay nightmare.

The car is beautiful for the price! Why is it so little? And where are you located?

Does the car always idle at redline?:D

Just kidding...gotta love the factory tachs on these cars. Very nice paint job and nice car man. I hate deadbeat people:mad:

Does the car always idle at redline?:D

Just kidding...gotta love the factory tachs on these cars. Very nice paint job and nice car man. I hate deadbeat people:mad:

LOL, I actually have anther speedo with a working tach for it, I never installed because I didn't want to mess with the mileage.
I was very particular with the bodyshop and paintwork. black paint only looks good when it's perfect. Bad thing is the time and money to get it to look this way.

I am in Medina, Ohio
I was in a position where I wanted to sell the car asap, now things have changed and I have decided to keep the car.
Thanks for the interest and nice comments.

Thinking of putting it back up for sale this spring. I would really like to get some garage space back.
I figured i would post it up for sale again here first. $8500