1987 Turbo-T WE4 WO2 for sale in Ohio

I just discovered that I posted the incorrect apraisal amount.
I looked it up today since someone asked about it. The car was appraised on 3-10-2009 for $14,783 by Terry Volz.
The car was appraised before I had it wetsanded and buffed.

I got several emails and calls and i will follow up with everyone tomorrow.
Just to clear up a few questions, the car has no issues, it runs, drives and looks great.

Sale Pending.
I will post it up again if it falls through for any reason.

Thanks for the interest.

I think those are slip on seat covers.

I don't know if this was addressed, but do the T-tops have any rust and also does the T-tops being aftermarket make them any less likely to rust, like if they were manufactured better? Also has the trans or turbo ever seen a rebuild

Carpet was replace with black molded kit while I had the seats out. I don't recall who sold the molded carpet kit. I just like the look of black better than the old grey carpet.

Anyway the car is Sold.
Please lock thread

My first G.N.

My name is Scott.
I have always wanted a G.N. back When I was working at a Buick dealer when they first came out.
Kids and all, it never happened, till now..
I just bought a 1987 we4 really a decent car from the south, hardly any rust.
Here in Northern Michigan, the rust just eats them alive..
I'll always have questions, that the only way to learn in my book if you don't know the answer..Anybody got an idea how many are still around, and not totaled out, but still survivors??
Another question is, are the alum. wheels the same or look the same as the 1984 G.N.'s, or is it just me...
My battery went dead, doesn't surprise me, the car from Geo. and all, our batteries are junk after 4 years or so due to the cold.
I couldn't get it to even move the car while feathering the throttle and brake, it would stall way to fast to catch it.. Seemed like electrical, but, once thermostat opened it was fine..
Question, weren't the gm's notorious for disconnecting the batteries and then have to learn the code from the computer all over again??( in the mid 80's thru the early 90's even )...
Am I wrong for thinking this...
Thanks for your time.... Scott...

My name is Scott.
I have always wanted a G.N. back When I was working at a Buick dealer when they first came out.
Kids and all, it never happened, till now..
I just bought a 1987 we4 really a decent car from the south, hardly any rust.
Here in Northern Michigan, the rust just eats them alive..
I'll always have questions, that the only way to learn in my book if you don't know the answer..Anybody got an idea how many are still around, and not totaled out, but still survivors??
Another question is, are the alum. wheels the same or look the same as the 1984 G.N.'s, or is it just me...
My battery went dead, doesn't surprise me, the car from Geo. and all, our batteries are junk after 4 years or so due to the cold.
I couldn't get it to even move the car while feathering the throttle and brake, it would stall way to fast to catch it.. Seemed like electrical, but, once thermostat opened it was fine..
Question, weren't the gm's notorious for disconnecting the batteries and then have to learn the code from the computer all over again??( in the mid 80's thru the early 90's even )...
Am I wrong for thinking this...
Thanks for your time.... Scott...

Wrong area to post this!! Will the mod move this to the lounge where it belongs!!