1987 Turbo T, White, 10,713 Miles, Concours Gold Show Car

Saint Bernie

Turbo Regal Saints Fan
FOR SALE: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo "T" 10,713 original miles, white with exterior chrome package and burgundy sport interior. This is one of the finest examples of an unrestored low mileage Turbo Regal you can find. I am the 3' owner with original window sticker and additional documentation from the previous owners. Highly detailed show car which competes in the critically judged 400 point concours class. Received 397/400 at the 2011 Buick Gran Sport Club of America Nationals in Bowling Green, Ky. (incorrect fuel pressure regulator and valve cover condition were noted and corrected). Received 400/400 at the 2012 Buick Club of America Nationals at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC. The judge's comments were, "you just don't see them like this". The tires are original and are not dry rotted. The rims are in amazing condition. The original dealer's stock number is still written on the core support. No expense has been spared storing and maintaining this fine automobile. All mechanical and electrical components work. The A/C compressor has been replaced and correctly painted along with the correct label (still R12). The headliner has been replaced along with NOS chrome wheel well moldings, catalytic converter hanger and hood insulator. The muffler was replaced with an OEM Walker cross flow and the exhaust tips were cut to match the originals. The car is highly optioned to include rare options such as corning lights, exterior chrome package, concert sound, carpeted trunk kit and factory security system. The paint has been buffed and polished with rock chips properly touched up and the car presents as nearly flawless. This car is investment grade and is offered at $37,500 to the serious collector looking to acquire one of the finest documented low mileage Turbo Regal's available. Please call 256-508-8132 or email gnx3582002@yahoo.com, Please Serious Inquiries Only.

IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0776.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0778.JPG IMG_1007.JPG IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0800.JPGIMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0805.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 528
  • IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 513
  • IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 511
  • IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 529
  • IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 508
  • IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 522
I have posted pictures of the interior, trunk, hood insulator and undercarriage. I was out of town for a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. They still rock!!!!

I am going to get a professional photographer to do a photo shoot before I list this for sale. I will put the proper brake ball back on for that. The door sills will go back on as well, they are off now to keep them from wearing. Any thoughts on what to focus on???

Absolutely AMAZING!!! So hard to find a low miler nonetheless a white beauty like that!!! GLWS! I always loved the white T Type!!!!

WOW! That there is purdy.

I didn’t know they made non limiteds with the chrome package.

Very nice sir.

D

Gorgeous i wish it had a few more miles so i wouldnt drop the value so badly if i bought it and drove it regularly.

Mechanic just cleaned out the brake reservoir, bleed the brakes. Hooked the car up to the 4000E monitor and everything is within parameters. AC blowing cold, this car gets a clean bill of health.