1987 We4 Cheap, Original Window Sticker

clonegnx

Hello all,
I am selling a 1987 WE4, the car has been sitting a while and the motor is out of the car and disassembled.
The car is a ttop car no power seats, std dash, posi rear..saggy headliner the drivers door is dented, and the quarters and fenders have small patches of rust at the bottom. overall a nice car to put back tpogther. The only thing that I dont have is the transmission. I have the oriinal order form as this was a special order car, the window sticker, and evry reciept since 1987, the previous owner kept them in a picture album. I can send photos just ask, as for the price I would like to get 3,000.

any questions please call keith at 732 589 3913

732 Area code
New Jersey: Asbury Park, Bound Brook, Crestwood Village, Freehold, Holmdel, Keyport, Lakewood, Long Branch, Metuchen, Monmouth Junction, New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, Point Pleasant, Rahway, Red Bank, South River, Toms River, Woodbridge

we4 pics

I will take more on thursday as these are quite dark

Attachments

• 100_3467.jpg
    100_3467.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,233
  • 100_3472.jpg
    100_3472.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 100_3462.jpg
    100_3462.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 100_3474.jpg
    100_3474.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,226
Just to clarify, the rings went bad in the motor and the guy before me removed the motor and disassembled it and stopped. The car has no trans its gone. I have every motor part to reassemble but it is apart in crates. It still has the original posi rear, wheels, concert sound etc....

Thanks for looking

87 we4 sale

is car still avail??? definately interested. work in piscataway area, can it be seen??? thanks

looks like a good deal. I paid 2,000 for mine and this one looks waaay better. Hell the dash is still one color instead of multi-faded. If you decide to part this polishable turd out let me know.

looks like a good deal. I paid 2,000 for mine and this one looks waaay better. Hell the dash is still one color instead of multi-faded. If you decide to part this polishable turd out let me know.
NEW PRICE 2,200 I GOTTA SELL IT..................COME ON ITS WORTH MORE IN PARTS....If it keeps going like this I will have to part it, I hate to do it to we4 but if I must I must...

LOL