1987 White Turbo T

I will go as low as $6500 without the extra turbo, injectors, mass air flow sensor, and programable TT chip.

Anybody?? Im actaully telling the stuff wrong with the car and priceing it fairly and still getting no interest.

Anybody?? Im actaully telling the stuff wrong with the car and priceing it fairly and still getting no interest.

Hang tight! Ur car is worth $8500 all day long. Car is very clean. Stay where you are at. Do not go any lower!!! Otherwise u might as well just donate it to some charity as a tax write off. That's a very nice car. Just cause people are tight with their money doesn't mean someone won't buy this tomorrow. Wait a month or so before you drop it. Unless u need to get rid of it stay firm there.

Thanks, GNBrett I thought it was a good deal also, I just got back into the old cars I bought a 65 chevelle SS and just wanted to get my money back, yeah that is as low as I am going for a so we will see what happens.

Hey, left you a message on the 'other' forum. I am interested. Haven't seen a reply on the other forum so I didn't PM you there...will here. Sending now.

hey, i'm the guy from racing junk with the camaro. call me (601) 951-4493 any time day or night. leave a message if you don't get me...

The chrome package is not specific to a Limited....sorry.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

If you ordered a limited it would come (standard) with the wide chrome along the bottom, so for him to say this car has the Limited Chrome Package is fine in my book.

The only way to get a Limited and not get that chrome trim was to pay more money for the W02 option. The Wide chrome on the bottom could be ordered on other cars (like this one) but it is rare by comparison.