1989 TT/A for sale car #427

Still for sale.
May consider trading for a nice clean accident free Syclone or Typhoon with lower miles on it that is mechanically good. Prefer one that is mostly all original if possible. Some tasteful modifications would be ok.

I'm surprised this car hasn't sold yet. Looks to be a fairly easy restoration project for the right person. GLWS.

yeah I know
very easy restoration or drive it like it is just like the previous owners
they really didn't mind the ripped seat bolster enough to even put a seat cover on it
the economy is terrible I guess
I may drop the price soon
still entertaining offers below $9500

got a guy coming next weekend all the way from florida to look at it
said he was flying in bringing cash and wanted to drive it back

My gosh I cannot believe this car is still for sale! If I had the cash, I would of bought it!
You probably hear that a lot.

yeah but it never gets old
thank you for the compliment

the last guy to look at it came up from new jersey on Monday
he tries to compare it to another tt/a for sale in Brooklyn with a smashed up front end and a blown transmission.
he over criticized everything comparing it to a new car. Then takes it for a ride. Couldn't say anything about the way It ran when it smoked the tires up.
Well to make a long story short he only offered $7000 after all his criticism
Needless to say he went back to New Jersey without the car.

The previous person before that who didn't buy it bought another one called me back and said he wished he bought mine.
The one he bought didn't make the ride back home and had several surprise issues he wasn't expecting.
I think he paid $12,000 for that one, it had front end body damage he didn't notice until he got home and had to be towed about 1000 miles less than a half hour from where he bought it.

still for sale......TTT

If you were a LOT closer I would buy this car. I think spending a couple hundred bucks on it detailing the exterior, engine compartment,and replacing the drivers front seat this car would look amazing. If it doesn't sell before Christmas, I'm sure after the New Year, it'll will be gone for sure. Good luck man, and that's a very fair price for your car!

Wow this seems like a really good deal. I wish I was at a different stage with one of my projects. I would be all over this. Nice car good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk