1989 tta needs restoration last time $3999 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transport

Kerry If somebody from Jersey buys It I will come up an bring it back down for the price of the fuel if this helps you sell it. Or I can lone someone my trailer for a day if they wont to make the trip.:rolleyes:I need to come get the exhaust if you still have it for mine.:biggrin:TTT for you buddy Mike

Tta

Kerry If somebody from Jersey buys It I will come up an bring it back down for the price of the fuel if this helps you sell it. Or I can lone someone my trailer for a day if they wont to make the trip.:rolleyes:I need to come get the exhaust if you still have it for mine.:biggrin:TTT for you buddy Mike

Mike, thanx for the offer, but the people who are not strokers that are interested are alot further away than you. I still have the GNX exhaust if your interested Mike. #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

Some day when these cars are bringing $100,000 we'll all laugh about the $4,000 restorable TTA that none of us bought.

Back in 1972 my dad bought a new corvette and sold his OLD 1964 vette for $1,500. He tried to get a friend to buy the car but his friend said it was WAY too much for that old thing. They still laugh about that conversation.

I've seen a lot worse cars get brought back to life. Every time a mustang gets beat it makes somebody want a TTA; I think reducing the number of TTA's actually reduces demand and makes our cars worth less. Anyways, good luck with the sale!

Guys please quit pissing on Kerrys thread. He just wants to sell the car for 4k which is damn cheapn(today as well as 10 years from now)
10 years from now.

If you are not interested please refrain from posting, if anybody had the $$$ or the sack to rebuild it someday they would be very happy on the return of their money.

Including me....

Kerry i wish you were closer, Ive got wrecked tta sitting here with everything needed to bring yours back to life. But the cost to send it my way would likey be half of what your asking for the car. Keep that thing together, someone will take it off your hands as a whole.

Well I have read all of your comments on this particular car and I for one certainly hope that this car does get rebuilt by someone. Sometimes when a individual purchases a car in what I call a " Basket Case " situation the fun is not just building something that is different than most any others, but this way an individual can build this car as they want. Yes this TTA is a somewhat rare car, but this car in its condition and mileage will never make that highly sought after collector car status again, but would be a prime candidate for a mild modified stock appearing car or even a highly modified car. The new owner could have no fear in knowing yes they own one of that original 1555 Turbo Trans Am's built but they also have not altered a low mileage car either... I think the price is fairly descent for what I have seen in the pics. No not all the parts are correct for the TTA, but in this case does it really matter?

I wish you good luck in this sale and hope we here on the site get to see the transformation of this car as she takes shape and changes from her current state to the true 6 Cylinder Powerhouse we all know she can be again.

I think I read through most all of the threads, but did not read what is wrong with the title that you have possession of right now? If you have a title, why does the previous owner have to apply for one?

here is the car fax .......

11/15/1989 9 Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lawton, OK
Title #160689319001 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
01/04/1991 11,457 Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Kingfisher, OK
Title #160689319001 Title issued or updated
05/01/1991 Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept. SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
06/26/1991 20,974 Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Oklahoma City, OK
Title #160689319001 SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
10/21/1991 21,454 Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Ochelata, OK
Title #160689319001 SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
03/23/1992 27,050 Texas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Flower Mound, TX
Title #34243484 Title or registration issued
Loan or lien reported
CARFAX Xpert
This car seems to have been registered in TX without the prior OK salvage title. This may be a case of title washing. If you are considering buying this vehicle, make sure you account for this problem title history in your decision.
12/30/1993 37,243 Texas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
North Richland Hills, TX
Title #41322671 Title or registration issued
Loan or lien reported
09/27/1994 50,046 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wilson, NC
Title #1428511637 Title or registration issued
Loan or lien reported
02/11/1997 74,248 North Carolina
Inspection Station
Greensboro, NC Passed emissions inspection
05/01/1998 78,939 North Carolina
Inspection Station
01/13/1999 84,367 North Carolina
Inspection Station
02/15/1999 84,822 North Carolina
Inspection Station
02/05/2000 87,332 North Carolina
Inspection Station
02/22/2008 North Carolina
Motor Vehicle Dept.
High Point, NC
Title #775505080530091 Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Not Reported Oklahoma
Motor Vehicle Dept. SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
REBUILT TITLE ISSUED
Print This Page Print this CARFAX Report and take it to your pre-purchase inspection

Why not post some more pictures of the car and answer all the questions about this car? It may help on the sale.:)

there is your answer...... its hard to insure a car with that kind of title in some states. and if no insurance for you in case the car is wrecked then why put all the money to make it live again in the first place?

I support you

Car should be saved! This buick hobby will die if all are parted. Get the tiltle in your name then Roll it in a corner in a barn and sell it in 30 yrs. Look what more mass produced chevelle/ 69 camaros bring as rolling rust bucket shells!!

Well, I'm sure a few serious people have considered the car. There is just a lot of things to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.