1989 Tta

turbota633

I am testing the waters. I know it's not the best time of year to sell, but I'm putting this out there to see if the car draws any interest. The car is located in NE Ohio, it has just shy of 64k miles on it. I bought it in Summer of '02, but most of the cars life was spent in storage after I joined the Army in '03 until '06. I had the car at the track 5..maybe 6 times. It was stock when I purchased it, but I then modded it, though if I sell I plan to return it to as close as stock as possible. The car is in good shape, it has the average wear for these cars (leather steering wheel and leather drivers seat most worn). Any questions/comments etc... can be directed to my e-mail. Feel free to contact me, I would be glad to answer any questions, give more details or send pictures: turbota633@yahoo.com

-Joe

As for the price, I've been out of the loop for a while now, and I don't know what the current market is like to be honest. But to start I'm going to say $14,000/negotiable. As for pictures, contact me via e-mail. Thank you

-Joe

Regardless of price, is there anyone interested in purchasing a TTA? Winter is rapidly approaching us here in NE Ohio and if it doesn't sell before winter, off to storage it goes. Thanks.

-Joe

i am interested, i have a potential buyer on my ls1 car...i think.......... we all know how that goes!

do you have any underbody pics? any rust at all?

oooh, underbody pictures are something I don't have. And no rust either, although tomorrow I will go outside and give it a once-over to confirm this.