1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am 1 of 12 RARE

87GN99GS

I am putting up for sale my rare 1994 25th anniversary trans am hardtop. The vehicle was a very early production vehicle at build #10. There were 2000 anniversary editions built. Out of those 2000, only 128 were manuals. Out of those 128 only 16 were hardtop/manuals. Out of those 16, 12 were equipped with with a manual/hardtop/compact disc. The vehicle when built was delivered to GM's NAO (North American Operations) in Pontiac, MI where it was used as a gm corporate/press vehicle. All of the info is PHS documented. The vehicle currently has 48K miles. It is all 100% original down to the set of brand new OE 245/50/zr16 Goodyear Eagle GS-C's. I have the two original build sheets for the car. The first has the car going to NAO Company Vehicle Operations and the second has where it was originally sold at Bill Sullivan Pontiac. I have the original press kit from pontiac and also the owners manual brand new in the original box. Also included is the original documentation from the dealer. The car is absolutely factory original and has been garage-kept. Also included on the car are the pace car decals which are installed on the doors from the 1994 daytona 500. This is a very rare combination of a 6 speed manual/hardtop with full documentation associated with the car. Asking $18,500/ obo. Contact Jim @jamesbodisch@yahoo.com for further info/pictures or call 845-697-5191.