200 R4 trans builders in Ohio

goodguy34

Anyone know where i can get a well built 200r4 in the Cleveland ohio area?I want one for my 66 Skylark-i was referred here by the V8Buick board members-they said this was the place to ask about 200 r4's.Thanks.

trannys by bruce in brookpark ,oh

they do ok work

i build them to but rarely have time anymore ,,

goodguy34 said:
Anyone know where i can get a well built 200r4 in the Cleveland ohio area?I want one for my 66 Skylark-i was referred here by the V8Buick board members-they said this was the place to ask about 200 r4's.Thanks.

If you can get to Cinci, Lonnie Diers is the man!

Try 330-753-6609. I shipped mine up there to have it rebuilt last year and he does good work. Vince builds Red Armstrong's trannys as well.

Janis,
yes, he's in Akron.

He just did mine, and I'm perfectly happy with it.

If you can get in touch with him, Jim Campbell is your man. He did Red Armstrong's work for years, and did most [if not all] of Terry Houston's work. He's done 2004Rs for 6 or 8 Buicks I built. He's outside of Kent, and you won't believe how much less he charges than Vince. Phenomenally knowledgeable.

In NE Ohio, the 200 business for Buicks is split down the middle between he and Vince, just depends on who you run with, and how much you want to be overcharged. ;)

(330) 678-9134

I highly recommend Lonnie Diers. I did my research and ended up crating it up and shipping it to him from Chi-Town. Best move I ever made. Trans brake, sheet metal pan, sump, all billet and has been crisp even after 70 passes.

V6RACER said:
If you can get to Cinci, Lonnie Diers is the man!

My father in law just purchased a transmission from Lonnie and he's extremely happy with the over all quality and great customer service he received. You can't go wrong with one of Lonnie's transmissions. PM me your intrested and I'll give you the number.

Another recommendation for Lonnie Diers here! Great guy and great work. He also has a one year warranty.