2001 Jeep Cherokee (Pics) trade for Turbo Buick?

Ironlung

Jeeper
Been several years since I sold my Grand Nationals, starting to get that itch again ;) .

I've decided to let the Cherokee go. I also have a new 4 door Rubicon and just don't need 2 lifted Jeeps. This is the wife's driver and has never been offroad (I use the Ruby for that :) ). I'll sell outright or trade for a late model Muscle Car: Trans Am, Mustang, Turbo Buick, etc.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4
6 cyl, auto
air, pwr windows, locks, etc.
CD Player
128,000 miles
231 transfer case, Chrysler 8.5 rear
Rusty's 3" lift with 1 3/4" spacers and shackles
Incubus Offroad 15x8 aluminum wheels
32x11.50 Summit Trail Climber AT tires

The lift wheels and tires are only a couple of months old. I trimmed the front fenders mildly, to clear the tires. I've had several Cherokees and this is the best by far. Runs and drives perfect and is excellent shape inside and out. It has the normal door dings and scratches you would expect for a Jeep of this age.

Only known issues:
Volume knob on radio doesn't always work right
ran low on freon this summer, I added a can of stop leak and it has held out so far

Feel free to come check it out, I have a clear title in hand. I checked the Carfax when I bought it and it came back clean.

Sorry, the bike rack doesn't go with it, you can have the Satelite radio if you want, if not I'll keep it.

Located in Cleveland, TN 37311

$7700

423-421-3282
jeepfire315@hotmail.com

Dave

Cherokee001.jpg

Cherokee004.jpg

Cherokee003.jpg

Cherokee002.jpg

Cherokee006.jpg

Cherokee007.jpg

Cherokee005.jpg