2004 Power Tour on "Rides" tonight!

I was watching...saw a GN doing a sweet burnout:) My car went on the 03 Power Tour(before I owned it)

Just saw it. That was pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind doing that one of these years.

Just one question. If I break my tranny, are they going to tow my ride, rip the old one out and replace it with a brand new one for $1??

Originally posted by gn85
Just saw it. That was pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind doing that one of these years.

Just one question. If I break my tranny, are they going to tow my ride, rip the old one out and replace it with a brand new one for $1??

They'd better! The precedent's been set;) ! I saw two 3 GN's and a Syclone (all briefly, except for the burnout at the beginning) and one more Turbo Buick.....

Mark Bowler's 1950 Buick with a factory straight 8 cyl and a turbo/intercooler setup! It's a far off shot and you can just see the piping for the I/C above the fender. If I hadn't seen it on '03 Power Tour in New Orleans, I wouldn't have known either.

Originally posted by SinistrV6
They'd better! The precedent's been set;) ! I saw two 3 GN's and a Syclone (all briefly, except for the burnout at the beginning) and one more Turbo Buick.....

Mark Bowler's 1950 Buick with a factory straight 8 cyl and a turbo/intercooler setup! It's a far off shot and you can just see the piping for the I/C above the fender. If I hadn't seen it on '03 Power Tour in New Orleans, I wouldn't have known either.
We did the 2002 power tour in our 70 1/2 trans am...lots of fun...every city you go to,has car shows and more cars join..great people

Mine was one of the GNs you saw briefly at Rick Kirks machine shop in Okla. It was an opportunity of a lifetime to get to see that mans shop and all of his cars! According to the guys at year one Rick did all the cranks and the heads for every ZR1 ever built! Who woulda thought a little hole in the wall shop would play such a big part of a chevy supercar. Christopher Titus and all the guy's at year one were truly stand up guy's! I look forward to cruising with them next year. Maybe by then It'll be a little easier for me to keep up:cool: (those six speeds are tough to follow on the highway! The Blue year one Mustang put down 650 to the wheels @24 psi:eek:

THAT WAS ME DOING THE HUGE BURNOUT!!!!

YEAH!!!! That was me doing that huge burn-out!!! It was on Lumbardi Ave., right in front of Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI. I even took my video camera and taped the marks I left. It was about 60 to 70 yard long!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Let's just say I burned up half of the BFG Drag Radials up!!....ohh they were brand new!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I saved in on VHS, to bad I could get a DVD of that!!!!!!Maybe some day they will sell those episodes of that show

Well is was great getting my 3 seconds of fame!!!!!

Rod