2004R 1-2 shift point low

So what would you do to increase just the P,N,D,3 high pressures to say 230?

I would put a much stronger spring in with the line bias valve. With the .500" boost valve you should have higher pressures than you have. The pressure that you should have is being lowered because the line bias valve spring is too weak and letting it bleed off.

Will talk to my builder about the line bias spring. Took it out after work and 3-4 didn't feel "firm", no slippage. Maybe I need more pressure after all.

Will talk to my builder about the line bias spring. Took it out after work and 3-4 didn't feel "firm", no slippage. Maybe I need more pressure after all.

Fourth gear does have an accumulator,so a stronger accumulator spring might help. 4th is usually the easiest to get right.Maybe he didn't enlarge the feed hole. As far as the line bias valve goes you could do as Lonnie suggested. He's talking about putting something solid in place of the spring so the valve can't move at all. This is essentially what I do when I add a 700R4 4th gear clutch return spring inside of the existing line bias spring. It's very strong so the valve can't move. This will allow all the pressure that the .500" boost valve can make.