2004r Manual Transbrake Sale

chris718

Promotional sale on this kit with our shift kit included.FULLY CNC MANUAL VALVE $199.00

Will this trans brake work with a Trans-Go shift kit, reason I ask is it's already in the guys car, he was thinking about adding the trans brake.

yes but the results are better if you use it as it comes.it does come with a valve body kit that will replace all the parts that were installed during the transgo kit

Now you got me thinking this would be pretty cool. Never had a trans brake before. It remains fully automatic correct? Can you shift it manually/hold low gears as well? Does it comes with the CK recalibration kit? What will be the regular price? Im also not even sure how it works, do you push a button to engage it?

Thanks!

Now you got me thinking this would be pretty cool. Never had a trans brake before. It remains fully automatic correct? Can you shift it manually/hold low gears as well? Does it comes with the CK recalibration kit? What will be the regular price? Im also not even sure how it works, do you push a button to engage it?

Thanks!
This type transbrake isn't the pushbutton type. When you shift to 1st gear the Transbrake is applied. Transbrake=1st & Reverse applied at same time. You move the shifter to 2nd and the brake is released. You can't use manual low/1st. If your starting off with the shifter in 2nd, 3rd or OD the trans still starts in 1st. Shift/Recalibration Kit is included.
If I screwed the answer to this question up someone please correct me. LOL!

It still uses the stock shifter and pattern then?. Also can it be installed with tranny in the car. Thanks

Can you still use a lockup converter? No 1st gear!? probably not really practical in a V8 street car with 3000 converter huh? Are their any that you can still use first gear?

yes you can use a lock up converter,and we do make an electric brake so you still use first gear as well as get a quicker rt.

I take it you have to call to order. Whats the price on the electric if you don't mind. I don't see them on your site. I apologize for my blindness if they are on there.:biggrin: