2009 Southern Buick Shootout Reynolds, GA

John, Are you offering to haul Rocks car and my dragster down there???
If your haulin Im in!! If your not haulin Im out!! Wife just lost her job so things are gonna be tight round here.

Also "The old man" doesnt want me to play in his sandbox!!! Mike:cool:

Booher you know you would go red first round, might as well save you a trip to Georgia :eek: J/K

Booher you know you would go red first round, might as well save you a trip to Georgia :eek: J/K

Probably right!!!

In case no one saw my offer for the Norwalk quick 8 race. I offered "The old man" that I would be willing to give half a second handicap start to the rest of the field. .4 tenths Pro-tree , everyone else could have a .400 light , I have to have a .900 light!! Thats a .500 headstart for the entire field!! I got No response whatsoever!!! I would still do that and think thats more than fair handicap.
Whats anyone else think???? Mike:cool:

Mike, go get 7 more turbo / blower Buick v6 powered dragsters & get back with. Me :). I'm sure lots of people would agree with you however when the man
Payin the bills throws that tiny little word (doorcar) in there then all bets are off. See if someone
Would be willing to tow for you & come on down. Don't leave your fans waiting.

Thats what I thought!! As stated before WUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing personell -- just my opinion. Mike:cool:

John, Are you offering to haul Rocks car and my dragster down there???
If your haulin Im in!! If your not haulin Im out!! Wife just lost her job so things are gonna be tight round here.

Also "The old man" doesnt want me to play in his sandbox!!! Mike:cool:

Mike: I ain't hauling neither one of you whinning babies to Georgia.:biggrin: With a little luck both the Opel and Riv may be running. Correction........with a lot of luck. Like everything else, it's just a matter of time and money.:confused:

Mike: I ain't hauling neither one of you whinning babies to Georgia.:biggrin: With a little luck both the Opel and Riv may be running. Correction........with a lot of luck. Like everything else, it's just a matter of time and money.:confused:

Oh , OK !! Thought maybe since you volunteered me to go that you knew something that I didnt. Its all clear now!!

Im not whinning just calling ALL you Wussy's a "WUSSY". Mike:cool:

Better to be invited and not show up, then to not even get an invitation (PITT) :eek:

lets turn the lights back on in georgia boys!!!!

clint,
love the flyer,hope we can get some sponser money to really make this a BIG EVENT.the trophys i will present will be awesome i promise.there will be trophys for 1st,2nd,and 3rd along with the cash and prizes.
i will also be presenting trophys at bowling green for the "lawrence conley big gun shootout" along with $1,0000 to go into the prize money fund for the racers.i will state here that there will be a $50.00 entry fee for all the fastest buick doorslammer events that i produce.the money i collect will be used to purchase really nice trophys and any money left over will be paid out to the racers.once we find out how much money we have i will announce what the payouts will be.i want the winner to get at least $1,000 hopefully more.:smile:
my plan is to produce these "WORLDS FASTEST BUICK DOORSLAMMERS" at all the buick events we have.if i can get the race directors at the different events to go along with me.:)
i look forward to talking to each and everyone of the directors,i know we can make this happen.take care guys see you at bowling green in may.:cool:
your friend,
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buicks):eek:

I may just have to give in to Ole' Bobby Don. You twisting my arm. Whaddya think Bobby?? Is this something we might can do?:cool: :cool: :cool:
biggun.jpg

Well if its a money thing!! Ill put up $2000 to change the name to
"THE WORLDS FASTEST BUICK - SHOWDOWN AT SILVERDOLLAR" But then you "WUSSYS" would have to let me play!!! Smoke on that!! Mike:cool:

clint,
love the flyer,hope we can get some sponser money to really make this a BIG EVENT.the trophys i will present will be awesome i promise.there will be trophys for 1st,2nd,and 3rd along with the cash and prizes.
i will also be presenting trophys at bowling green for the "lawrence conley big gun shootout" along with $1,0000 to go into the prize money fund for the racers.i will state here that there will be a $50.00 entry fee for all the fastest buick doorslammer events that i produce.the money i collect will be used to purchase really nice trophys and any money left over will be paid out to the racers.once we find out how much money we have i will announce what the payouts will be.i want the winner to get at least $1,000 hopefully more.:smile:
my plan is to produce these "WORLDS FASTEST BUICK DOORSLAMMERS" at all the buick events we have.if i can get the race directors at the different events to go along with me.:)
i look forward to talking to each and everyone of the directors,i know we can make this happen.take care guys see you at bowling green in may.:cool:
your friend,
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buicks):eek:

Bobby I appreciate what you do for the Buick Community. It is folks like you that have the love of the brand and the sport of drag racing that make things like this possible. You make it true when people proclaim "going fast with class!" You are a stand-up guy my friend.;)

LET miKE THE wuussyy come play I.ll take the difference in the tree. H;s been triiiiing evverry rracce to race . Let him race hand then will do if he;s GILLET. l NOT SCARED COME OON Mike

LET miKE THE wuussyy come play I.ll take the difference in the tree. H;s been triiiiing evverry rracce to race . Let him race hand then will do if he;s GILLET. l NOT SCARED COME OON Mike

Looking at your post Im going to assume youve been smokin or drinkin a few.
When that hangover passes, Please post your feelings again!!! That way Im sure its not not booze talkin trash!! :D

After yesterdays events Im going to lay low on this topic for a little while.
Then I will speak my mind!!!
Mike:cool:

Well if its a money thing!! Ill put up $2000 to change the name to
"THE WORLDS FASTEST BUICK - SHOWDOWN AT SILVERDOLLAR" But then you "WUSSYS" would have to let me play!!! Smoke on that!! Mike:cool:

Awesome!!! That name woud allow LOPEZ to run his V8 Buick regal in that class.

I am so glad I learned my lesson about running my mouth last year :eek:

If the Lord Blesses us we will try to be there with the car!

I think this topic has gotten a little out of hand. Tone it down a little everyone...

Keep uping the prize money. It will bring out the best of the best!

Good luck!