2011 Buick Girls Calendar - ON SALE NOW!!

Ms. FastNasty

Alright guys, here we go. :tongue:

We are now taking orders for the 2011 Buick Girls calendar. The calendars will be available well before Christmas. They are being shipped on a first come, first serve basis as they are being printed in smaller quantities to prevent more supply than demand, so order early if you want it in plenty of time for Christmas!!

Calendars will ship out the week of December 6th. PM me to let me know how many you would like, and to get payment information.

Thanks again to Shane for allowing us to post them up here. :biggrin:

I don't want to post GNGal's pictures without her permission, but here's another teaser (note, the pics posted thus far are NOT the ones in the calendar).

Attachments

• IMG_3500.jpg
    IMG_3500.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,673
Heck after 8 months in Afganistan I didn't see anything but her.............................................................................eyes:D

That is a great picture. I love the contrast and you look HOT..

Give me your address and I'll ship you a center cap.. :biggrin:

That is a great picture. I love the contrast and you look HOT..

Give me your address and I'll ship you a center cap.. :biggrin:

I have them...but when I got the new tires, I got new lugnuts...and they keep falling off...and I haven't put the effort into figuring out why yet. :)

I need one for my kitchen frig :) do I get a jar of salsa with my order? I needs more!!! And maybe some of the peanut brittle too lol.

I need one for my kitchen frig :) do I get a jar of salsa with my order? I needs more!!! And maybe some of the peanut brittle too lol.

LOL...salsa and peanut brittle too eh? Christmas is coming...you might just be getting another box of calorie filled goodies. :)