2011 Thunder in the City, MEADVILLE, PA.

C

coach

Hey Guys,
Its our 3rd Annual THUNDER in the City Car / Bike Show on Aug 6th. It should draw about 500 cars or more depending on weather. 3 of us board members will be there. It would be nice to see some of the Erie and Pittsburgh guys make it. Bands, comedians, food, games, etc. Should be a great time. All day. Cars start arriving at about 9a.m. and they last all day. Outdoor Kids movie at night. I think its the new Shrek movie.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

Coach:biggrin:

That sucks. I am an extra in the Batman movie that day. Or I would go.

Sorry. Spread the word to the others down your way. Bring us some fast Buicks!!! All we got is KevinW25465's dog of a GN that runs 10.8's...LOL ( See if he responds)

Thanks
:biggrin:

where's it at in meadville? and don't say in the city:rolleyes:;):):D:p

OK I wont, but it really is the entire down town. The Diamond park in front of the Courthouse is the main car cruise area. Get your other Pittsburgh Buick guys and I will get spots for all of us.

:biggrin:

I'll try but one I just lent a MAF sensor out to one due to a bogging issue. You already know Jason's story and Mitch is going off to play to boy wonder.:eek::D And well my problem is, well I have alot of problems but lets just say I may make it but my car won't:(.

i put maf didnt work...i need new icm and a code for bad chip i hope icm fixes it!!!! but low on $$$