2013 Annual Car and Bike Show (Kansas City, MO)

Cutty1105

2013 Annual Car and Bike Show (Kansas City Metro)
A Benefit for Youth Activities

Sat June 8th, 2013
8:00am - 2:00pm

Still accepting vendors
Food and Drink available onsite
Awards given onsite

Attachments

• Car and Bike Show Flyer.jpg
    Car and Bike Show Flyer.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 107
I might come oer and check that out too........the buford is down so it will be the camaro

thanks

Hey Jason, dont forget about kc2k13 this sat. night at little blue pkwy. in Indep. Is gonna be crazy!!!

Hey Jason, dont forget about kc2k13 this sat. night at little blue pkwy. in Indep. Is gonna be crazy!!!

This is going to be like the texas 2k13 that happens in march in Houston. 1500hp awd lambos supras, gtrs etc. 1320video will be here to film! You can go to KCSR.ORG and look for KC2K13 .

Let me know if anyone would like to register their cars/bikes. We have spaces to fill! Thank you!!

this is an oldie but goodie....this is from houston a couple of years ago. A couple local turbo busa's made this particular video.

here is video from last years event. These are a blast and if you want to go get some pulls in against other guys you will love it. I went last year without a car and rode shotgun in my buddies stang. We got 15 runs in, went threw 2 bottles....@ years ago I got about the same in.....Bob good to hear from you. I am trying to get back out in the swing of things. I was in a car accident last night, Id love to come out but doubt I will make it. I am going to the NHRA tomorrow too. ll call you if I come out.... :)