2013 BG THS

bad V6

For those that did not see the qualifying.

20131019_104908.jpg

Thanks for posting the list, I never got to see it until now.
How did the weather turn out in BG after they called the race?? The longer I stayed the nicer it was getting.

I don't know for sure about the track as I live on the south side of town. Things did dry by mid afternoon, however it was cooler. Sunday was a beautiful day. Hopefully next year will bring sunshine to the event.

Thanks for the info. A buddy of mine stayed 2 hours longer than me and said when he left the sky was blue.

I don't know for sure about the track as I live on the south side of town. Things did dry by mid afternoon, however it was cooler. Sunday was a beautiful day. Hopefully next year will bring sunshine to the event.

Do you think enough racers would stay if Sunday was set as a rain out day? Does Beach Bend have another race on Sunday ? It's just tough on everyone who comes from hundreds of miles to go back home without running eliminations.

The event is already 4 days long, however we are their to see the cars go down the track. The racers staying for Sunday racing would be up to them and their commitments. They have the regular Sunday races. I highly doubt that the club reps questioned anyone if it was an option. I do know that they run the NMCA event on Sunday along with the normal Sunday schedule of racing.

Could whoever I gave the FAST certificates please drop me a PM. Sorry, I don't know who is who here.