2013 XTSM Rules Changes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Please post any and all proposed rule changes that you may want for 2013 here.

My proposals would be drop Stage II weights to 3550 to get participation up and iron heads 3200

ANY RACER THAT HAS RACED TSM OR XTSM CAN PROPOSE RULES CHANGES

2012 XTSM Racers get to vote

Post Away

If you don't want any changes please post that too.

I'd go with that Jason. Otherwise I'm fine with no changes at all. Definately against any other changes, I have enough to do as is. Were you gonna update the records lists?

I would like to see the 100 lbs. weight penalty for alky go away. We have allowed it for years in THS with no penalty and it has not played a factor.

Take care, Kip

Proposals so far:

-3550 for stage block combos
-Drop Iron head 109 cars to 3200
-Remove Alky weight penalty

I agree with the 3550 on stage cars, 3200 on iron heads.

My question on the alky is, pump gas + alky no penalty? Do you guys run alky with race gas and no penalty in THS?

I agree with the 3550 on stage cars, 3200 on iron heads.

My question on the alky is, pump gas + alky no penalty? Do you guys run alky with race gas and no penalty in THS?

In THS we allow alky injection with any other fuel source being the primary fuel the car runs on (ie. race gas, e85, pump gas).

Hope that helped, Kip

Any thing else??

I don't have a fast ride in Xtsm but i did race this yr.

I agree with whats been posted here.

I hope everyone had a great christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

Please email Record changes to turbostreetmodified@gmail.com and I will have them update.

Jason, I sent you that email weeks ago and the only thing I see you did was change the title of the TSM records list? To indicate it was the pre-XTSM records only? So if I have this right you aren't going to ever update that list again because of the changes you made last year?

Jason, I sent you that email weeks ago and the only thing I see you did was change the title of the TSM records list? To indicate it was the pre-XTSM records only? So if I have this right you aren't going to ever update that list again because of the changes you made last year?

John, I got your email and have been on vacation for the holidays and haven't posted them up. I will update them when I get caught up.

Any thing else??

Once more any more proposed changes???? Speak now or hold your peace.

Bob Slusser you have any proposals??

Not a rule change suggestion, but I think we need a new records list if we are no longer using the other one. Doesn't really matter if you update my time on the fastest 109 list as it will not change the position. Unless you only were to list everyones fastest time. We really don't need two or three different times from the same person on that list. The fastest time is the fastest time no?

No Silver cars with black bumpers allowed!
really I am good I just want to get more people to try it the more we have in the field th more fun so Im open.

Status
Not open for further replies.