2014 tsm rules

I still have crash bars, power window, power locks and original hood and decklid.
The manual brakes were a cheap alternative to a rebuilt powermaster and way lighter, the f body radiator was like 100 bucks. The only expensive items are the seats, front brakes, and 700 for the aluminum exhaust. I just removed everything I could find that the car didn't need anymore, all bolt on stuff. I got better results with that than I would have buying a hood and decklid for 1000 bucks.

My silver car was at 3600 with everything including a/c lol. I am hoping to be down below 3450 with some simple stuff.
Still have all the steel, original seats. Deleted a/c, lighter i/c, s10 steering, manual brakes, trz upper and lowers with coil overs, baseline rear suspension (lot less than the hr stuff that was on there.) I did add a 400 in place of the 200, but also got a 10 gallon fuel cell in replacement of the stock tank that i always ran at least 1/2 way full. Eventually I'd like to do seats, bumpers and hood.

Jason I don't think anybody had a vote on the new rules you put in place last year. It was a non voting year.
XTSM is your gig and your rules if you want I can dig the thread up. I went over most of it the other day.
And as for me not doing anything for this class we are one of the main racers that attend most events.
I got a four car field at an event that you removed from the race schedule. How many cars did you get to BG last year?
I tried to keep the class under control on the voting when it came up.
Maybe I will start a new class called TSM. Wanna see who has more friends?
I am about sick of hearing this me being a whining. I will just stay out of your class and your XTSM section and let it go dead again like it did when we
quit racing. You are by far the biggest whiner of all.

I am trying this 109 stock block thing one more time. I say If it has a 109 and buick regal body let it in.. Should open up a few more cars